Meher Mistry Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Age: 30 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Real Name||Meher Mistry|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Theatre Artist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||17 October 1989 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||30 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||JB Vachha High School, Dadar, Mumbai|
|College/University||Jai Hind College, Churchgate, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors in History and Psychology|
|Debut||Theatre (Actress): The Sound of Music (2011)|
|Hobbies||Singing, Travelling, Playing the Guitar|
|Boys, Affairs, and More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Sister- Gulrukh Lindsay
|Favourite Actress||Meryl Streep|
|Favourite Film||Sound of Music|
|Favourite Musical Drama||Les Misérables|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Ella Fitzgerald, Stevie Nicks, Van Morrison|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Meher Mistry
- Meher was born into a middle-class family in Mumbai.
- She started performing on stage from the age of 4. She never missed a chance to participate in any school or college functions.
- In an interview, she revealed that she had worked with a theatre company in Sacramento, California. She said,
I worked with my uncle, who runs a regional theatre company in Sacramento, California. I was an assistant stage manager and was responsible for props and costumes. I think that is when I found my true calling.”
- In 2011, she did her first professional performance for the play ‘The Sound of Music’ in Mumbai.
- Upon her return from the US in 2012, she got the opportunity to work with some well-known theatre artists including Sunil Shanbaug and Alyque Padamsee.
- Apart from theatre, she has also appeared in some TV advertisements for brands like Havells and Titan, Pepsodent. While shooting for these ads, she worked with the director of English Vinglish, Gauri Shinde.
- In 2014, during the Indian Premiere League, she appeared in a series of advertisements for Amazon. The ad was of a couple, putting bets as they watch a cricket match. The ad became very popular and reached around 55,000 views on YouTube.
- In 2015, she led a musical drama in Mumbai in one of her favourite Disney shows from her childhood, Beauty and the Beast.
- Meher is also a trained western classical singer.
- She was cast in a short TV movie, Good Luck, directed by Sujoy Ghosh in 2018.
- In the same year, Meher was seen in a short film, ‘Silvat,’ directed by Tanuja Chandra.