|Real name||Sunil Mann Tajpuria Nav Bharat Times|
|Nickname||Tillu Nav Bharat Times|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Date of Birth||11 July|
|Birthplace||Tajpur Kalan, Delhi|
|Hometown||Tajpur Kalan, Delhi|
|School||Maharaja Agarsain Public School in Narela, Delhi|
|College/University||Swami Shraddhanand College, University of Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts Nav Bharat Times|
|Caste||Jat Facebook- Tillu Tajpuriya|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tillu Tajpuri
- Does Tillu Tajpuria smoke?: Yes
- Tillu Tajpuria is an Indian gangster from Delhi. He is actively involved in various criminal activities like murder, illegal possession of cars, and extortion.
- During his college days, he was best friends with the gangster Jitender Gogi, but the differences started arising among Tillu and Gogi during the college elections. They both were supporting different candidates for the Vice-President post in the student’s elections. While talking about their rivalry, the police officials said,
Tajpuria and Gogi did not contest the elections directly but they were providing muscle power to the candidates. It is unclear why the two decided to support two different candidates when they were such close friends. That is when they got involved with local criminals. In fact, the first case registered against Gogi is also that of a fight between him and other students outside the college in Alipur in 2008. He was booked for attempted murder then.”
- Later, Gogi joined hands with some gangsters, and Tillu also started bonding with the gangsters like Neeraj Bawana, Naveen Bali, Sunil Rathi, and Cheenu.
- After the murder of Tillu’s close associates ‘Raju Chor’ by the Gogi gang on 21 January 2015, 2015, the war between both the gangs started. The gang rivalry got worst day by day, followed by a series of the murder of members from both the gangs. From Tillu’s gang, Sumit and Devendra Pradhan were killed, and from Gogi’s gang, Arun Commando and Niranjan Master were killed.
- Tillu and one of his associates, Vikas aka Vicky, were arrested in the murder case of Niranjan from Ghuskani village of Rohtak in 2016. Earlier, the local police kept a prize worth Rs. 50,000 for those who would provide his information. Jagran
- The fire of revenge did not stop here, and in 2018, a gang war between both the gangs in Burari, Delhi, took place in which four people were murdered. In their gang war, some innocent were also killed.
- While Tillu was in Mandola, Tihar Jail, Delhi, in 2021, he planned Gogi’s murder. On 24 September 2021, Tillu’s associates Umang Yadav and Vinay dressed up as lawyers and were present at the Rohini Court in Delhi. When Gogi came with the police officials for a hearing in the court, Tillu’s member shot him to death. Reportedly, Tillu was on a live video chat when the whole incident took place. According to some sources,
He (Tillu) used to ask them questions like how long would it take them to reach Rohini court, where have they reached now? When Tillu came to know that both the attackers were sitting inside the courtroom and the police force was heavily deployed inside and outside the court, Tillu felt that it would be difficult for them to escape. After this Tillu again called two other accused, Vinay and Umang, and asked them about their whereabouts. Tillu asked them to run away when they told him that they are at the parking lot.”
- Tillu Tajpuria has a deep faith in Lord Shiva.