Tony Beig (Nargis Fakhri’s Rumored Boyfriend) Height, Age, Family, Biography & More
Age: 37 Years
Hometown: Kashmir, Jammu & Kashmir
|Profession(s)||Businessman, Philanthropist, and Investor|
|Famous For||Being the rumored boyfriend of the Indian actress Nargis Fakhri|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Date of Birth||9 September 1984 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||37 Years|
|Birthplace||Kashmir, Jammu & Kashmir, India|
|Hometown||Kashmir, Jammu & Kashmir, India|
|College/University||Victoria University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia|
|Educational Qualification||MBA LinkedIn- Tony Beig|
|Controversy||In 2014, Tony and his father received huge criticism from the public for uploading a post on his (Tony's) Instagram account in which his father was seen getting his shoes laced by his servant. Tony captioned the picture 'Real King - My Dad!!' and wrote 'last time he put (on) his shoes himself was almost 15 years ago.' Quartz India Later, Tony removed the post and said,
Media got it all wrong they didn't interview me or dad. They thought who I am is because my father gives me money... It doesn't work like that. I Spend 3-4 days visiting family every year and this is what media turn that into. No wonder I don’t belong there anymore as people are not use to self made individuals. However #kinglife continues 365 days a year not just 3-4!!”
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Nargis Fakhri (rumoured; actor) Hindustan Times
|Parents||Father- Shakeel Ahmad Beig (deputy inspector general of police Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir, India)
Mother- Shaheen Beig
|Siblings||Brother- Johnny Beig (entrepreneur and philanthropist)
|Car Collection||Bentley, Rolls Royce, and Range Rover Yahoo Finance
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tony Beig
- Tony Beig is an Australia based businessman who hails from India.
- He did his schooling in India, and to pursue his higher studies, he moved to Melbourne, Australia.
- In June 2005, he started working as a managing director at the wholesale clothing manufacturers and suppliers’ company Alanic International, US. A year later, he started a clothing merchandising and marketing firm ‘The Dioz Group.’
- Within a few years, his company started getting more recognition and become one of the topmost clothing merchandising and marketing companies in Beverly Hills, California.
- In 2012, he became one of the co-sponsors of a cricket team that participated in the ICC T20 Cricket World Cup.
- Tony permanently shifted from Australia to Beverly Hills, California in 2012.
- He is also involved in various philanthropic activities, and he has been working for the ‘Make Others Smile’ a charity organisation.
- He has associated with various sports clubs, fitness clubs, and running clubs.
- Tony lives a luxury life and owns private jets and planes.
- He has received various awards in the ‘Best Businessman’ category.
- He enjoys doing lavish parties with his family and friends.
- In his leisure time, he loves to travel to different places.
- He is often spotted drinking alcohol and has shared various pictures while drinking alcohol on his social media accounts.
- During an interview, Tony was asked about his motivation. He said,
I just am so motivated I look up to just the sky. You’ve got to aim high. I don’t feel I have competitors. You look up to something… it’s just I’m a bit different in that regard. I’m focused on myself so much I need to water my ground and make my grass green rather than checking other people’s grass.”
- Some of his favourite quotes are
- Make Perfection Your Addiction
- “If you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe; then you will be successful”
- Don’t focus and waste time, effort in teaching yourself how to SAVE MONEY, you should teach yourself how to MAKE MORE MONEY
- FEAR = False Evidance Appearing Real
- If you are born poor it’s not your mistake but if you die poor it’s surely your mistake
- Life is a gamble, you have to bluff… and risk takers are called Bluffmasters – could be me
- Dreams are like stars…you may never touch them, but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny
- ….When life throws stones on you, pick them up and learn to use them to build the strongest, firmest foundation that no one could ever destroy !!”
|↑1||LinkedIn- Tony Beig|