|Real Name||Tushar Kalia|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 44 inches
- Waist: 33 inches
- Biceps: 15 inches
|Date of Birth||7 March|
|Age (as in 2018)||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|School||DAV Pushpanjali, Delhi
Ryan International School, Noida
|College/University||University of Delhi|
|Debut||Film (Choreographer): Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (2016)
TV (Judge): Dance Deewane
|Hobbies||Doing Meditation, Yoga, Cycling, Travelling|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known (Kathak Trainer)
|Favourite Choreographer||Remo D'Souza|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Ranbir Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Actresses||Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi|
|Favourite Singer||Arijit Singh|
|Favourite Director||Karan Johar|
|Favourite Dancer(s)||Madhuri Dixit, Ranbir Kapoor|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tushar Kalia
- Does Tushar Kalia smoke?: Not Known
- He was trained by Shri Santosh Nair (the creative director of ‘Sadhya Unit of Performing Arts’).
- He was also trained by Canadian Choreographer Brandy Leary to learn Ariel technique dancing.
- Before becoming a choreographer in Bollywood, Tushar worked in a company, organizing shows all over the world.
- He was a participant in the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa in Season 6 with his dance partner Ekta Kaul, who a few weeks later got eliminated but Tushar got a chance to re-enter the competition through a wildcard entry with a new dance partner Sana Saeed.
- In season 7 (Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa), he was partnered with Shakti Mohan. Both the seasons gave him a huge limelight and was appreciated for his choreography.
- He has also been the stage director for the reality show India’s Got Talent (Season 6 & Season 7).
- After appearing on both the shows, which were apparently being judged by Karan Johar, and that’s how Tushar made it into choreographing films starting by Karan Johar’s film “Ae Dil Hai Mushkil”.
- He has done choreography in the films like Vaani Music Video for Yrf (Yaarmananani), Half Girlfriend, Qareeb Qareeb Single, Ok Jaanu, Hate Story IV, and Dhadak (2018).
- He collaborated with international choreographers and performed for a production titled, “Motherland” in Birmingham, England.
- Tushar was featured in the film ABCD: Any Body Can Dance.
- He has been on the judging panel in the show Dance Deewane which streams on Colors channel.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)