|Real Name||Usman Tariq Khawaja|
|Profession||Australian Cricketer (Batsman)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 72 kg
in Pounds- 159 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|International Debut||Test- 3 January 2011 vs England in Sydney
ODI- 11 January 2012 vs Sri Lanka in Melbourne
T20- 31 January 2016 vs India in Sydney
|Jersey Number||#1 (Australia)
#1 (IPL, County Cricket)
|Domestic/State Team||Australia, Australia A, Australia Under-19s, Australian Institute of Sports, Derbyshire, Lancashire, New South Wales, Queensland, Sydney Thunder, Valley District Cricket Club, Rising Pune Supergiants|
|Nature on field||Calm
|Likes to play against||India and South Africa|
|Favourite Shot||Straight drive|
|Records (main ones)||• First New South Wales batsman to score a consecutive double centuries for NSW Second XI.
• Scored 85 runs in his First-Class debut for New South Wales in 2008.
• He is the 7th non-Australian cricketer to play for Australian team.
• 2nd highest run scorer in the BBL05 (Big Bash League) with 345 runs.
|Career Turning Point||Century against the strong New South Wales team in a Sheffield Shield match in 2003 after which even Steve Waugh praised him.|
|Date of Birth||18 December 1986|
|Age (as in 2016)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Nationality||Pakistani and Australian|
|Hometown||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|College||University of New South Wales, Sydney|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor in Aviation|
|Family||Father- Tariq Khawaja
Mother- Fozia Tariq
Brother- Nauman Khawaja and Arsalan Khawaja
|Hobbies||Listening music, playing guitar and golf|
|Controversies||During the 2012-13 Border-Gavaskar trophy, Australia cricket board suspended him along with James Pattinson, Shane Watson and Mitchell Johnson because of their breach of discipline (not submitting a presentation on how to improve team's performance to the coach).|
|Favourite Cricketer||Batsman: Adam Gilchrist and Brian Lara
Bowler: Brett Lee, Wasim Akram, James Anderson, Mitchell Starc and Waqar Younis
|Favourite Actress||Emma Watson|
|Girls, Family & More|
Some lesser known facts about Usman Khawaja
- Does Usman Khawaja smoke?: No
- Does Usman Khawaja drink alcohol?: No
- Khawaja is the first Muslim cricketer to play for Australia cricket team.
- He won the Player of the Australian Under 19 championship award in 2005.
- He played his debut Test match in Ashes series as a replacement for injured Ricky Ponting.
He had a chance to play in IPL in 2011, but he gave priority to his country, but instead he went to England to play County cricket for Derbyshire to improve his game.
- Though, no one bought him in IPL 9 auction, but during the tournament he replaced Kevin Pietersen for Rising Pune Supergiants due to his foot injury.
- He loves playing golf and is the ambassador of the Brisbane Golf Club.
- He shares his birthday with Brad Pitt.