|Known for||His role as Anand Mishra in the web series 'Gullak' (2019)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps:12 Inches
|Debut||Film: Noor (2017)
Short film: Sirf Khuli Khidki (2013)
TV: Dhaai Aakhar Prem Ka, Stories by Rabindranath Tagore (2015)
|Award||2021: Best actor in a supporting role for the web series 'Gullak 2' at Filmfare OTT Awards
|Date of Birth||19 January 1991 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||Sitapur, Uttar Pradesh|
|School||• Sacred Heart Inter College, Sitapur
• Sumitra Inter College, Sitapur
|College/University||School of Broadcasting and Communication, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication Vaibhav Raj Gupta - Facebook|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known|
|Parents||Father- Neeraj Gupta
Mother- Kshama Gupta
|Siblings||Brother- Amrit Raj Gupta (actor)
|Bike Collection||Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
|Actor(s)||Irrfan Khan, Manoj Bajpayee, Denzel Washington|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vaibhav Raj Gupta
- Vaibhav Raj Gupta is an Indian actor who is known for his role as Anand Mishra in the web series ‘Gullak’ (2019).
- He belongs to a family of artists. His grandfather was a renowned painter in Sitapur, Uttar Pradesh. Vaibhav was not interested in studies in school, and he was more inclined towards arts.
- His father wanted him to study CA from Lucknow, but in 2007, he started his modelling career after participating in the Mr Sitapur competition. He came to Mumbai after that and joined a theatre where his first play was Agni Aur Barkha.
- When he came to Mumbai, he wanted to work in a call centre to earn money, but he never got selected for the interview. Later, he met some boys on a local Mumbai train who were distributing pamphlets of an NGO named ‘Greenpeace’ at the station and the next day, he also started working to distribute the pamphlets. He worked there for six months and earned Rs. 8000 per month. He distributed pamphlets on the station in the morning and attended rehearsals in the evening.
- He joined the theatre in 2009 and learned there for seven years. He has also learnt mime from YouTube and performed all over India.
- In 2018, along with filmmaker Devashish Makhija, he started Aabobo, a community of indie cinema that shares their short films with each other.
- He appeared in short films Sharman Joshi Speaks the Truth (2014), Vighna Bharta (2015), Love Not at First Sight (2015), Adhoori Kavita: The Unfinished Poem (2016), and White Shirt (2017). In an interview, he talked about his experience of working on short film and said,
I have a special connection with the short film. I started my career with short films. It’s the best medium to express your creativity. The subject of Emotion is close to my heart as an actor. It’s a 13-minute solo act in which an actor goes through the series of auditions.”
- He appeared in the television series Strugglers (2016), Inside Edge (2017), Life Sahi Hai (2018), Mai (2022), and Good Bad Girl (2022).
- He appeared in the film Ascharyachakit! in 2018.
- In an interview, he said that he received recognition after season 2 of the web series ‘Gullak.’ In the interview, he further said,
Gullak changed my life and career. While the first season didn’t [create an impact] because the show didn’t have big faces, the fever caught on after the second edition. It took three seasons for people to recognise me as an actor.”
- In 2014, he directed an anthology ‘Shuruaat Ka Interval.’
- In an interview, he recalled that in 2018, he was called a ‘Thanda actor’ by a casting director.
- He has a tattoo inked on his right hand.