Age: 25 Years
Profession: Business Development Analyst
Hometown: Michigan, United States
|Profession||Business Development Analyst, Blogger|
|Famous For||Winning the Miss India USA 2021 beauty pageant|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 162 cm
in meters- 1.62 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 3”
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-36|
|Date of Birth||5 December 1995 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||26 Years|
|Hometown||Michigan, United States|
|College/University||• Stephen M. Ross School of Business (University of Michigan) (2016-2018)
• University of Michigan (2014-2018)
|Educational Qualification(s)||• International Studies Concentration in Political Economy & Development, International/Global Studies from University of Michigan (2014-2018) LinkedIn
• Minor in Business, Business Administration and Management, General from Stephen M. Ross School of Business (2016-2018) LinkedIn
|Religious Views||According to Vaidehi, she is inspired by the thoughts of Buddhism Twitter|
|Political Inclination||Indian National Congress Twitter|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father: Satish Dongre (Vice President at Larsen & Toubro Infotech)
Mother: Manisha Mandlekar Dongre
|Siblings||Brother- Vineet Dongre
Sister- Manasi Gadgil
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vaidehi Dongre
- Vaidehi Dongre is a Michigan resident who has crowned Miss India USA in 2021. She is a business analyst and development manager in a major corporation.
- She started working as a blogger for four months in a firm called Benzinga. She then worked for almost two years with Direct Incorporation LLC as a client services executive. In 2018, she moved to public relations firm Mars, where she worked as a KIND Adjacencies Analyst. She started working at New Zealand Trade and Enterprise in September 2020 as a business development analyst.
- She credited her parents for helping her stay in touch with her roots and wrote:
Making sure that I learned the roots of where I come from: Marathi, Hindi, reading and writing, mythology, culture, food, love, spirituality, all whilst living in the US was no easy feat, thank you.”
- Vaidehi also won the title ‘Miss Talented’ for her Indian classical dance form Kathak performance. Vaidehi is fond of dancing, and she worked with the Hankaar Choreography group. She has a YouTube video of her dancing with the same group.
- Vaidehi Dongre is fond of singing, and she runs an Instagram account named Bandhan with her brother, Vineet Dongre. They both post covers of songs mashups on the account.
- While Vaidehi won, Arshi Lalani from Georgia became the first runner-up, and Mira Kasari from North Carolina became the second runner-up. Miss World 1997, Diana Hayden, was invited as the chief guest for the pageant.
- The beauty pageant was started by the New York-based Indian-Americans Dharmatma and Neelam Saran under the name of Worldwide Pageants for almost forty years, making Miss India USA the longest-running beauty pageant for the Indians.
- Three beauty pageants took place: Miss India USA, Mrs. India USA, and Miss Teen India USA. The pageants were held throughout the country and more than 60 contestants took part from thirty states. Winners from each pageant received complimentary tickets for a Mumbai flight allowing them to take part in worldwide pageants.
- Vaidehi has a tattoo on her left bicep.
- Vaidehi Dongre is an animal lover, and she has a bernedoodle.