|Full name||Varsha Bumra Saroha Varsha's Instagram Account|
• Daily Wager
|Known for||Being the winner of the Indian dance reality show DID Super Moms in September 2022|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 1.67 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||TV: DID Super Moms (2022)|
|Date of Birth||1 December 1998 ( Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||24 Years|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||Year, 2015|
|Children||Son- Grishal Bumra|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Varsha Bumra
- Varsha Bumra is an Indian dancer who bagged the trophy of ‘DID Super Moms,’ an Indian dance reality show for mothers, on 27 September 2022. The show was telecasted on Zee TV. The host of the show was Indian actor Jay Bhanushali and was judged by veteran Indian actresses Bhagyashree Dasani and Urmila Matondkar, and prominent Indian choreographer, Remo D’ Souza. She was honoured with the cash amount of rupees 5 lakh and was presented a cheque of rupees 2.5 lakhs by the sponsors of the show.
- According to media reports, before participating in the dance reality show DID Super Moms in July 2022, she worked as a daily wager with a building construction company in Haryana along with her husband. The couple has a son. On the sets of the dance reality show Dance India Dance, Varsha Bumra disclosed that she started learning dancing by watching the videos of Vartika Jha on YouTube. She is proficient in different dance styles such as popping, Hip Hop, and belly dance.
- After winning the trophy of DID Super Moms in 2022, she exclaimed her happiness in a media conversation and stated that her husband inspired her to participate in the dance reality show. She added that Vartika Jha was her role model since she saw Vartika on the dance reality show ‘Dance Plus 4.’ Varsha said,
I used to watch her videos and learn dance steps from watching them. It was not easy for me to continue my dance practice, especially after marriage as people used to raise questions, ‘you will be dancing on stage after marriage? Will it look good. But whenever I used to look at my son, I had a feeling like, ‘I have to work hard for him. I must mention here that I got a lot of support from my husband.”
- She was one of the six finalists of the show DID Super Moms in 2022. The names of other finalists were Anila Ranjan, Ridhi Tiwari, Sadhna Mishra, Alpana Pandey, and Sadika Khan. On the show, Varsha stated that she loved dancing, and she used to participate in several local dancing shows before marriage.
- The Indian singer Mika Singh took the responsibility for her son’s education after she won the DID title in 2022. Mika appeared as a guest during the finale of the show. She expressed her gratitude to the singer in a media interview. She said that her heart was filled with joy. She said,
My heart was filled with utmost gratitude for Mika Singh for taking the responsibility of sponsoring my son’s education. I was filled with joy to see that he thought of supporting people like us, who come from financially compromised backgrounds.”