|Full Name||Vishal Naresh Jethwa|
|Famous Role(s)||• Appearing as 'Jalaluddin Muhammad Akbar' in the TV serial Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap (2013-2015)
• Appearing in the Bollywood film "Mardaani 2" (2019) as Sunny
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Eye Colour||Hazel Green|
|Debut||TV: Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap as Young Akbar (2013)
Film (Actor): Mardaani 2 (2019) as a villain, Sunny
|Date of Birth||6 July 1994 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||25 Years|
|School||Abhinav Vidya Mandir, Bhayandar, Maharashtra|
|College/University||Thakur College of Science & Commerce, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation Facebook|
|Hobbies||Dancing and Singing|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Late Naresh Jethwa
Mother- Preeti Jethwa
|Siblings||Brother- Rahul Jethwa (Younger)
Sister- Dolly Jethwa (Elder)
|Cricketers||Sachin Tendulkar, MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan|
|Singers||Sonu Nigam, Kirtidan Gadhvi, Honey Singh, Enrique Iglesias|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vishal Jethwa
- Vishal Jethwa is a popular Indian TV and film actor.
- He was born in a Gujarati family.
- He is well versed in speaking different languages like Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, and English.
- He is very close to his family. In an interview, he said,
My sister is my life. She was my daddy’s favorite. He is no more now. But I make sure, she doesn’t miss my daddy. She is my favorite too. She is the one who clears all my confusion. Every small matter of my life are discussed with her. She is very precious and I am very thankful to God to give a sister like her.”
- He has performed as a background dancer in the TV dance reality show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’ il Champs.
- In 2010, he joined U-Star theatre group to brush up his acting skills. He has worked in theaters for almost two years and was trained under his guru Shoaib Khan.
- His father passed away when Vishal was just 14 years old, due to a heart attack.
- In 2011, he appeared as a cameo in various TV serials including ‘Parvarish,’ ‘Hitler Didi,’ ‘Bade Acche Lagte Hai,’ and ‘Junoon.’
- Later, he acted in a few episodes of ‘Savdhaan India,’ ‘Confession,’ and ‘Fear Files.’
- He has featured in various TV commercials like Amul Kool.
- In 2013, he debuted as a mainstream actor in the TV serial ‘Bharat Ka Veer Putra: Maharana Pratap.’ The lead role in the serial was played by Faisal Khan whereas, Jethwa played the character of Jalaluddin Muhammad Akbar.
- He did a small role in the Bollywood movie Darr @ the Mall in 2014 and Hindi Medium (2017).
- In 2015, he appeared in Sony TV’s serial ‘Sankatmochan Hanuman’ as Bali.
- He played the character of ‘Nasir’ in the Sony TV’s serial Peshwa Bajirao (2016).
- In 2016, he acted in Star Plus’s TV serial Diya Aur Baati Hum as ‘Chota Packet’ (a terrorist in the serial).
- In 2017, Jethwa was roped in for the serial Thapki Pyaar Ki, in which he played the character of Prince Shekhawat.
- In the same year, he replaced Bhavesh Balchandani as Lord Krishna in the Big Magic’s mythological serial, Chakradhari Ajaya Krishna.
- He is a famous Tik Toker, and he usually makes Tik Tok videos with TV actors Bhavesh Balchandani, Jannat Zubair, Avneet Kaur, and Aashika Bhatia.
- He has won various awards for his TV serials including Lion Gold Awards and Mirage Entertainment Group Awards.
- In 2019, he made his Bollywood debut in Rani Mukerji starrer ‘Mardaani 2,’ in which he played the character of a villain, Sunny.
- His acting skills in the film was praised by the audience and critics. In an interview, when he was asked how he prepared for the role, he said,
Prepping for this film was a painful process for me emotionally. I’m a very happy, social person so this character is a complete contrast to who I’m in real life. It was very, very hard for me to become Sunny but I knew I had to prove myself as an actor. The preparation for this film was a painful process for me emotionally. To transform into Sunny, I used to put a chair in the middle of the room and I used to vent all my anger, all my aggression towards it as if it was a person. I used a rod to hit the chair, abuse at the chair, shout and scream at the chair as if I was Sunny and I had to cause pain. I used to go to my house and lock myself up in my house for hours and try and behave like Sunny, trying to find a body language, posture and demeanour. I was exhausted after this process because Sunny is a person no one should ever become. Our film warns of people like him.”
- In an interview, his Mardaani 2 co-star Rani Mukerji said,
I think that is the strategy that they (producers) have probably taken. He is amazing in the film. He is going to shock a lot of people with his talent. He’s done an exceptional job. And I am sure that people are going to be very excited to know who he is after they watch his work.”
References/Sources: [ + ]