|Real Name||Rani Mukerji|
|Nickname||Khandala Girl, Baby|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 3"
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 58 Kg
in Pounds- 127 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-30-34|
|Date of Birth||21 March 1978|
|Age (as in 2019)||41 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|School||Maneckjee Cooper High School, Juhu, Mumbai|
|College||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Debut||Film: Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat (1997)
TV: Dance Premier League (2009, as a judge)
|Family||Father- Late Ram Mukherjee (Film director)
Mother- Krishna Mukherjee (playback singer)
Brother- Raja Mukherjee (elder) (producer and director)
|Address (Fan mail address)||Rani Mukherjee
405, Shanti Building
B Width 4th Floor
Kalyan Complex, Versova
Mumbai 400 061
|Likes & Dislikes||Likes: Playing with her niece whom she lovingly calls “Mishti”
Dislikes: When people make fun of her saying she only gets films under Yash Raj Banner
|Controversies||• Rani kept his relationship with Aditya Chopra secret for many years, she yelled at Simi Garewal on her chat show when Simi asked question about her relationship. Rani said "There's a lot I know about you too, which of course you wouldn't want me to bring up.", later Rani asked to delete that part from the interview.
• It is said that at times Rani have had cold wars with co-stars Kajol, Aishwarya Rai, Vivek Oberoi and Jaya Bachchan.
• Her brother Raja Mukherji was accused of molesting a young female director by saying that he'll introduce her to Rani Mukherji. Although Rani was not part of this controversy but the issue dragged her name into it.
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Sridevi, Sharmila Tagore|
|Favourite Color||Red, Blue|
|Favourite Food||Fish prepared by her mother|
|Favourite Accessory||Diamond ring gifted by her father|
|Favourite Perfume||Polo Sport|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Abhishek Bachchan (Actor)
Aditya Chopra (Director, Producer)
|Husband/Spouse||Aditya Chopra (Director, Producer)
|Marriage Date||21 April 2014|
|Cars Collection||Audi A8 W12, Mercedes Benz E-class|
|Salary||2-3 Crores/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$25 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rani Mukerji:
- Does Rani Mukerji Smoke?: Yes
- Does Rani Mukerji Drink Alcohol?: Yes
- She is a trained Odissi dancer.
- When she turned 16, she was offered the lead role in ‘Aa Gale Lag Jaa’ (1994), opposite Jugal Hansraj. However, his father didn’t want her to act at such an early age, and she later replaced by Urmila Matondkar.
- Prior to signing for Bollywood films, she got training at Roshan Taneja’s acting institute.
- She is a private person and rarely interacts with media, unlike other celebrities.
- She has been termed as one of the most accomplished actresses of Bollywood by the critics.
- She doesn’t like being monotonous in films and so she tries different drastic roles.
- She did a cameo role at the age of 18 in her father’s Bengali film “Biyer Phool” (1996)
- She got her major breakthrough from the film “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai”(1998).
- She was offered the lead role in Hollywood film ” The Namesake” (2006), however, she turned down the offer as the dates clashed with the Bollywood movie ” Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna” (2006).
- She changed the spelling of her surname from “Mukherjee” to “Mukerji” in her passport and hence opted not to change.
- She is the first actor in Bollywood to win two awards simultaneously “Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress” awards in a single year (2005) at the Filmfare.
- She hails from a total filmy background, her father is a retired film director and founder of the Filmalaya Studios, while her mother Krishna was a Playback Singer.
- Her brother is a producer turned director Raja Mukerji.
- Apart from being an actor, she is also a philanthropist and has done numerous concerts and stage shows to raise funds. Moreover, she has also raised her voice on issues faced by women and children.
- Debashree Mukerji who is a national award-winning actress is her maternal aunt.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)