Hometown: Najafgarh, Delhi
Wife: Babita Phogat
|Profession(s)||Wrestler, An Indian Railways Employee|
|Famous For||Being the husband of Babita Phogat|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 44 Inches
- Waist: 36 Inches
- Biceps: 15 Inches
|Debut||TV: Nach Baliye 9 (2019)
|Birthplace||Najafgarh, Delhi, India|
|Hometown||Najafgarh, Delhi, India|
|School||Delhi Public School, Delhi|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||1 December 2019|
|Marriage Place||Balali, Haryana|
|Wife/Spouse||Babita Kumari Phogat
|Parents||Father- Name not known
Mother- Name not known
|Food||Butter Chicken, Rajma Rice|
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vivek Suhag
- Vivek Suhag was born into a middle-class family in Najafgarh, Delhi.
- He is an employee of the Indian Railways.
- In 2018, won the Bharat Kesri Competition and was presented with a bike.
- In 2019, he entered the dance reality show “Nach Baliye 9” with his girlfriend, Babita Phogat.
- Suhag considers Sushil Kumar as his role model.
- He is a religious person and often pays a visit to the temples.