Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 34 Years
Height: 5' 3"
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 3"
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 52 Kg
in Pounds- 115 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-27-34|
|Date of Birth||29 October 1988|
|Age (as of 2022)||24 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India
|Hometown||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
|School||Baldwin Girls High School, Bengaluru|
|College||Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian Law College, Bengaluru
Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College, Bengaluru
Diploma in Jewellery Designing
|Debut||Film: Boni (2009, Telugu)
Chiru (2010, Kannada)
Raaz: Reboot (2016, Bollywood)
Bruce Lee (2017, Tamil)
|Family||Father- Ashwani Kharbanda
Mother- Rajni Kharbanda (Businesswomen)
Sister- Ishita (Younger, Chartered Accountant)
Brother- Jaiwardhan (Younger)
|Hobbies||Photography, collecting sarees & shoes|
|Controversy||In 2014, she was harassed at the Gowda International Airport, Bengaluru as she was asked to pay extra money for her baggage.|
|Food||Chilli chicken, Matar paneer|
|Actors||Farhan Akhtar, Saif Ali Khan|
|Actresses||Ramya, Aindrita Ray, Dia Mirza|
|Directors||S.S. Rajamouli, Shoojit Sircar|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Car Collection||Range Rover
|Salary||60-70 Lakh/film (INR)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kriti Kharbanda
- Does Kriti Kharbanda smoke?: No
- Does Kriti Kharbanda drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Kriti belongs to Punjabi family background.
- After seeing her photo on Spar billboard, an NRI director, Raj Pippala, took her in Telugu film ‘Boni’ (2009).
- She does Aerobics to remain fit.
- She was ranked #1 in the ‘Bangalore Times Most Desirable Women’ of 2013.
- She loves collecting shoes and sarees and has more than 100 pairs of shoes.
- In an interview, Kriti talked about some disturbing moments she faced as a woman. She shared that her team once discovered a hidden camera in her hotel room, left there by a hotel staff member. She also recounted an incident where a man touched her inappropriately while posing for a photo; he pinched her so hard that it caused a blood clot. Kriti further mentioned a situation where a biker slapped her on the bottom, causing her to fall on a street in Bengaluru while the biker rode off as if nothing had happened. Hindustan Times