|Full Name||Yogeeta Bali Chakraborty|
|Profession||Actress and Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 64 kg
in pounds- 141 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||13 August 1952|
|Age (as in 2017)||65 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Debut||Film: Parwana (1971)
|Family||Father- Jaswant (actor)
Mother- Hardarshan Kaur (producer)
Brother- Yogesh Bali (died in 1988)
Sister- Not known
|Hobbies||Listening to music, reading books|
|Favourite Food||Chinese Cuisines|
|Favourite Actor||Raj Kapoor|
|Favourite Actress||Rajshri Deshpande|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriend(s)||Sunil Dutta, Mithun Chakraborty|
|Husband(s)/Spouse(s)||Kishore Kumar (1976-1979),
Mithun Chakraborty (1979)
|Marriage Date(s)||1976 (Kishore Kumar), 1979 (Mithun Chakraborty)|
|Children||Sons- Mahaakshay Chakraborty (actor), Ushmey Chakraborty, Namashi Chakraborty
Daughter- Dishani Chakraborty
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yogeeta Bali
- Does Yogeeta Bali smoke?: Not Known
- Does Yogeeta Bali drink alcohol?: Not Known
- His father Syed Irshad Hussain changed his name to Jaswant after coming into the film industry in India from Pakistan.
- Jaswant was already married and had two kids before marrying to Hardarshan Kaur (Yogeeta’s mother), when he suffered a loss in the film industry, he returned to his x-wife in Pakistan.
- She is the niece of late Hindi movie actress Geeta Bali.
- Aditya Raj Kapoor is her cousin.
- She became famous with the movie ‘Yauwan’ in 1973 and got seven movies in the same year.
- In 1974, she made a guest appearance in the film ‘Kunwara Baap.’
- Her marriage to Kishore Kumar (1976) didn’t get successful, and after divorced him in 1978, she got married to Mithun Chakraborty in 1979.
- According to Producer Shakti Samanta, she attracted to Mithun Chakraborty first time on the film set of ‘Khwab’ (1980).
- According to some sources, Kishore Kumar refused to sing for Mithun Chakraborty due to Yogeeta’s remarriage with Mithun.
- During the 1980s, her husband Mithun Chakraborty had an affair with the actress Sridevi.
- When she refused to accept the relationship of Mithun with Sridevi, Mithun broke up that relationship.
- She worked in many south Indian films of different languages (Tamil, Malayalam, Bengali, Kannada, and, Telugu).
- In order to relaunch her son Mahaakshay, she produced the film ‘Enemy’ that flopped badly at the Box Office.
- She worked with Mithun Chakraborty in the movies like Unees-Bees (1980), Khwab (1980), Karate (1983), Be-Shaque (1981), Aakhri Badla (1989) and a Bengali film Swarnatrishna (1990).
- Some superhit movies of her are: ‘Parde Ke Peechey’ (1971), ‘Ek Mutthi Aasmaan’ (1973), ‘Ajanabee’ (1974), ‘Ek Baap Chhe Bete’ (1978), ‘Raaj Tilak’ (1984), ‘Mera Karam Mera Dharam’ (1987), and ‘Swarna Trishna’ (1990).