|Full Name||Zayed Abbas Khan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet inches- 6’
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 43 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 17 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||5 July 1980|
|Age (as of 2023)||43 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|School(s)||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai
Welham Boys' School, Dehradun
Kodaikanal International School, Kodaikanal
|College/University||Montgomery College, Maryland, USA|
|Educational Qualification(s)||Diploma in Film Making
Bachelor of Business Management
|Debut||Film (Actor): Chura Liyaa Hai Tumne (2003)
Film (Producer): Love Breakups Zindagi (2011)
TV (Actor): Hassil (2017)
|Address||A bungalow near his father's house 'Sanjay Plaza' in Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Playing Adventure Sports, Biking, Playing the Guitar|
|Controversy||In 2005, Zayed was involved in a car accident in Goa. According to the local Panjim traffic police, Zayed's black Mercedes-Benz took a wrong turn and hit a 40-year-old woman on a scooter, who received minor injuries. The woman was mildly injured. According to an eyewitness, Zayed was driving but after the accident, he cleverly moved to the passenger seat to lead astray the police. As it was a minor accident, the woman didn't file any complaint.|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Esha Deol (Actress)
Dia Mirza (Actress)
|Marriage Date||November 20, 2005|
|Wife/Spouse||Malaika Parekh (m.2005–present)
|Children||Sons- Zidaan Khan (born in 2008), Aariz Khan (born in 2011)
|Parents||Father- Sanjay Khan (Actor, Filmmaker)
Mother- Zarine Katrak Khan (Interior Designer)
Sisters- Sussanne Khan (Elder - Interior Designer), Simone Arora (Elder - Designer), Farah Khan Ali (Elder- Jewellery designer)
|Favourite Food(s)||Red masala chops, Kalmiri ka char, Bangalore Dal, Besan Laddoo|
|Favourite Actor||Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Actress||Aishwarya Rai|
|Car Collection||Mini Cooper S|
|Bike Collection||Ducati – Streetfighter 1100
|Salary (approx.)||₹1-2 crore/film|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Zayed Khan
- Does Zayed Khan smoke?: No (Quit)
- Does Zayed Khan drink alcohol?: Yes
- Zayed was born to a Muslim father and a Parsi mother.
- His father was a renowned Bollywood actor and rose to fame with the portrayal of ‘Tipu Sultan’ in Doordarshan TV’s show, ‘The Sword of Tipu Sultan’ (1990-91).
- He was a huge ‘Superman’ fan as a kid.
- During his school days, he used to participate in the English theatre plays.
- He was called ‘pizza face’ in his school and college days; as he was very skinny at that time.
- He learned the art of Film Making from the London Film Academy.
- He was supposed to make his debut with the film Main Hoon Na but due to Shah Rukh Khan‘s back injury, the film got delayed and his debut became Chura Liyaa Hai Tumne.
- Once, he was sitting on the sets of the film ‘Aap Mujhe Acche Lagne Lage’ (2002), starring Hrithik Roshan and Ameesha Patel. There, someone from ‘Pantaloon Rave Entertainment’ spotted him, and that’s how he made his debut with ‘Chura Liyaa Hai Tumne’ (2003), opposite Esha Deol.
- He was not at all the first choice for Lucky in “Main Hoon Naa.” Hritikh Roshan, Sohail Khan, and Farhan Akhtar were first considered for the role.
- Esha Deol, Zayed, and his wife Malaika Parekh Khan were school friends.
- His mother once told that Zayed makes very delicious lasagna.
- He used to be a smoker, but he quit smoking after the birth of his first child.
- He is mad for hot wheels car and bikes.