Abhishek Pathak Age, Wife, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More
Marriage Date: 9 February 2023
Wife: Shivaleeka Oberoi
Age: 35 Years
|Other Name||Abhishek Mangat|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
• As an assistant director: The Awakening (2006)
• As a writer: Boond (2009)
• As an executive producer: Omkara (2006)
|Awards||• 2009: Best Short Fiction Film Award for the film Boond at National Awards
• 2015: Big Star Most Entertaining Ensemble Cast Award for the film Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 at Big Stars Entertainment Awards
• 2019: Re-Created Song of The Year Award for the film Raid at Mirchi Music Awards
|Date of Birth||1 July 1987 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||35 Years|
|School||Vrajlal Parekh Vidyanidhi High School & Junior College, Mumbai|
|College/University||• Mithibai College, Mumbai
• New York Film Academy, New York
|Educational Qualification||Diploma in Filmmaking at New York Film Academy, Mumbai Abhishek Pathak - Linkedin|
|Religious Views||According to his Facebook profle, his religious views are: I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied & live without understanding the world. Abhishek Pathak - Facebook|
|Political Views||He refers to himself as Liberal on his social media. Abhishek Pathak - Facebook|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Gymming, Scuba diving|
|Tattoo(s)||• On his right arm.
• On his right hand.
|Controversy||In 2019, Pathak received a legal notice from the team of the film Bala for having similarities in his film Ujda Chaman. In an interview, he said that he released the trailer of the film Udja chaman on 1 October 2019 and the trailer of the film Bala was released on 10 October 2019. He further added that if the team of the film Bala had seen the trailer, they would have made some changes. Later, Pathak sent a notice to Maddock Films when the film was announced. Talking about this, he said.
We are in discussions with my team right now. We had sent them a notice when we bought the rights, early 2019 because even their announcement had come around the same time. I gave them all the documents because their film sounded similar. They said except for the character being bald, nothing is similar and I bought their words. But now that doesn’t seem to be the case. Dialogues, situation, everything seems similar and even people have caught onto it." Masala
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||9 February 2023
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Shivaleeka Oberoi (actor)|
|Engagement Date||24 July 2022|
|Wife/Spouse||Shivaleeka Oberoi (actor)
|Parents||Father- Kumar Mangat Pathak (producer)
Mother- Neelam Pathak
|Siblings||Sister- Anamika Pathak (photographer)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Abhishek Pathak
- Abhishek Pathak is an Indian director and producer. He is known for producing the Bollywood films series Pyaar Ka Punchnama and Drishyam and the film Ujda Chaman (2019).
- In 2011, he found Brain On Rent, a Mumbai-based advertising agency for marketing and communication for film and brands.
- In May 2013, he became the founder and managing director of Panorama Studios.
- Pathak has worked as an assistant director in the Hindi films No Smoking (2007), One Two Three (2008), I’m Afraid I Am Hitler (2008), and Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge? (2010).
- He has produced the Hindi films Pyaar Ka Punchnama (2011), Alone (2015), Guest iin London (2017), Section 375 (2019), and Pagalpanti (2019).
- He has written the Hindi television series Laut Aao Trisha (2014) and the Hindi film Drishyam 2 (2022).
- In an interview, he said that remaking a film does not mean copying it as it is. In the interview, he further added,
When it is a remake, if we take exactly the way the original film is being made, then what (new) am I doing in the film? It is like I am trying to copy paste. When I come on board a project, I want to do something new. The screenplay has to cater to the taste and milieu is different.”
- He is often spotted drinking alcohol on various occasions.
|↑1||Abhishek Pathak - Linkedin|
|↑2, ↑3||Abhishek Pathak - Facebook|