|Physical Stats & More|
|Beauty Pageants - YouTube Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||33-25-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Light Golden Brown|
|Debut||Beauty pageant: Elite Miss Rajasthan 2016 as 1st runner-up
Music Video: Pehla Wargi on YouTube (6 February 2019)
|Date of Birth||15 January 1997 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||25 Years|
|Birthplace||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|Hometown||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|School||India International School (IIS), Jaipur|
|College/University||St. Xavier’s College, Jaipur|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Business Administration The Times of India|
|Ethnicity||Marwari DE MODE|
|Political Inclination||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) DE MODE|
|Hobbies||Travelling, painting, singing, sketching, playing and watching cricket|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Ishan Kishan (cricketer) (rumoured) Zee News
• Biological Father- Name not known
• Step-father- Lalit Hundia (businessman)
Mother- Babita Hundia
|Siblings||Brother- Yash Hundia (commercial pilot)
Step-Sister- Name not known
|Actor(s)||Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Cricketer(s)||Virat Kohli, Mahendra Singh Dhoni|
|Quote||"If you can't stop thinking about it, don't stop working for it. Dream, Believe, Achieve!"|
|Net Worth (as of 2022)||Rs 24 crores (3 million dollars) Aaj Tak|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aditi Hundia
- Aditi Hundia is an Indian model and entrepreneur who was crowned “Yahama Fascino Miss Diva Universe Supranational 2018”. She came into the limelight in 2022 for her rumoured relationship with Indian cricketer, Ishan Kishan.
- While completing her graduation, Aditi decided to pursue her career in modelling and participated in various modelling competitions during her college days. In an interview, she revealed that her orthodox conservative family was not in favour of her decision of pursuing a career as a model, but she convinced them somehow after several efforts.
- In 2016, during the Elite Miss Rajasthan contest, Aditi won the titles “Miss Beautiful Eyes” and “Miss Body Beautiful.”
- In June 2017, Aditi participated in the beauty pageant FBB Colors Femina Miss India, where she was awarded the titles of “Miss Getaway Goddess” and “Miss Fashion Icon.”
- In May 2017, Aditi was crowned “Femina Miss India Rajasthan 2017” in the beauty pageant FBB Colors Femina Miss India Rajasthan 2017.
- Aditi was invited as a judge in Elite Miss Rajasthan 2017, a beauty pageant, which was held at Hotel Grand Uniara in Jaipur, Rajasthan, in October 2017. During the contest, she was awarded the title of “Pride of Rajasthan.”
- In 2018, Aditi took part in the beauty pageant Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva Miss Universe 2018 in which she was crowned “Yahama Fascino Miss Diva Universe Supranational 2018.” She also won the title of “Miss Smasher” and “Miss Style Icon” during the beauty contest.
- On 7 December 2018, Aditi represented India by participating in the beauty pageant Miss Supranational 2018, which was held in Poland.
- Aditi walked the ramp for the Indian designer Pallavi Madeshia Yadav at the Bombay Times Fashion Week in October 2018.
- In 2018, Aditi was ranked 12th on the Times of India’s list of “Top 50 Most Desirable Women.”
- In 2018, Aditi was featured on the cover of Femina magazine and in April 2019, she was featured on the cover of DE MODE magazine.
- In 2019, Aditi appeared in the music video “Tootey Khaab,” sung by Armaan Malik on YouTube.
- In May 2019, Aditi came into the spotlight after she attended an IPL match between Mumbai Indians (MI) and Chennai Super Kings (CSK) at the Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium in Hyderabad. During the match, the cameraman focussed on her while she was cheering for the Mumbai Indians team. Later, her pictures went viral all over social media platforms and the netizens gave her the title of “Mumbai Indians fan girl.” In an interview, on being asked how she felt after her pictures went viral all over the internet, Aditi replied,
I am an ardent cricket lover and had gone to support a close friend who was playing for Mumbai Indians. I was enjoying the match when the cameraperson spotted me, and the rest, you know… I was engrossed in the match. One of my friends called me to inform that I was all over the Internet. It took me by surprise. Who does not like attention? It is only human to enjoy it. But I want to clarify that I am not a Mumbai Indians girl. I am not even their fan. In fact, I am not a fan or supporter of any IPL team. I just went there to support a friend. I have represented my country at an international level (Miss Supranational) and I would like to be known for that achievement. I don’t want to be known as a Mumbai Indians girl.” The Times of India
- In November 2021, Aditi became the founder and creative director of Label Aditi Hundia (LAH), an online women’s clothing brand.
- Aditi actively extends her support to various social works. She is a member of Sangini, an NGO, that works in the upliftment of orphan children.
- Aditi Hundia has a pet dog, Goofy, and she shares pictures of her pet on various social media platforms.
- Aditi is often spotted having wine with friends at parties and events.