Adrit Roy Height, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More
Age: 31 Years
Marriage Date: Unmarried
Hometown: Kolkata, India
Some Lesser Known Facts About Adrit Roy
- Adrit Roy is an Indian Bengali film and tv actor, who is known for his tv serial, Mithai.
- Adrit belongs to a Bengali family. He was very close to his grandfather, he used to call him dadai. Adrit was completely shattered after the death of his grandfather.
- According to Adrit, he met many film stars as his grandfather worked as the event manager in the film industry of Mumbai.
- According to Adrit, his mother always wanted him to join the corporate sector after his education.
- Adrit is very passionate about music, he started his career in music at a very young age. He worked as a backup vocalist in Mumbai. Later, he started giving live performances. His band’s name is PosterBoyzz.
- In an Instagram post, Adrit revealed that he entered the music studio for the first time in sixth class, where he met Bollywood singer Shaan.
- Adrit lived in Mumbai for almost two years. He also worked as the manager of Bollywood actors Ranbir Kapoor and Ritesh Deshmukh.
- Adrit also worked for some Bengali Fashion Magazines and for designers like Late Sharwari Dutt.
- In an interview, Adrit said that he actively participated in all cultural activities in his school days. Later, he also joined the theatre group of the Bengal club.
- Adrit Roy said during an interview that actor Naseeruddin Shah and the late Irrfan Khan are the two Bollywood actors whom he adores.
- According to Adrit when he comes back home from his work he enjoys going for a ride. Adrit also likes to stay away from the limelight.
- Adrit once said that he doesn’t like sweets.
- Adrit considers director Raj Chakraborty as his mentor.
- Adrit, talking about his character in the tv serial Methai, Adrit said that he is also an introvert by nature.
- Adrit expressed his desire to work in an OTT platform as according to him, an OTT platform gives more recognization and opportunities.
- In 2022, Adrit and his co-star actress, Kaushambi Chakraborty’s relationship rumour came into the highlight, to which Adrit replied that
Kaushambi and I are friends, not only that, but the equation of everyone’s relationship with everyone in our whole set is also very clear. Those who are spreading these things about us are parasites in real life so they are spreading these things. I can take necessary action against them if I want to but I don’t want to do that.”
- Adrit revealed that when he was signed for the movie Noor Jahaan he was told to put on 9 kg weight by the director of the film.