|Profession(s)||singer, songwriter, YouTuber, content creator|
|Famous for||Indian edition of “1 Guy 30 Voices,” a music video in which he sang in the voices of several legendary Indian and international artists like Lukas Graham, Sonu Nigam, Adele, and Bruno Mars|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 1.67 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Date of Birth||9 December 1994 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||27 Years|
|Birthplace||Palampur, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Palampur, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|School||Mount Carmel School, Chandigarh (1997-2010)|
|College/University||DAV College, Chandigarh (2013-2015)|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) Aksh Baghla- LinkedIn|
|Tattoo||He has a tattoo inked on his right side of the chest.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Vindhya Raj Sood (Rumoured; YouTuber)
|Parents||Father- Sanjeev Baghla (Businessman)
Mother- Latika Baghla (Government Teacher)
|Siblings||Sister- Sanchi Baghla (Younger; Budding Singer)
|Stand-up Comedian||Bhuvan Bam|
|Car Collection||Hyundai Verna
|Bike Collection||Yamaha R15
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aksh Baghla
- Aksh Baghla is an Indian singer, songwriter, and YouTuber.
- At the age of 2, Aksh relocated to Chandigarh with his family.
- He was inclined towards dance and singing from a very young age.
- In his school days, Aksh was a part of his school’s music band. While pursuing graduation, Aksh became a part of a music band as a vocalist.
- While in college, Aksh joined an NGO as a volunteer in Chandigarh.
- In 2015, he took part in his college fest Colosseum 2015 as a singer.
- Initially, Aksh started making mashup videos of Hindi and English songs at his one-room apartment.
- He then created a self-titled YouTube channel in 2016 and began uploading his videos on it.
- Thereafter, he started creating live-looping and multi-songs mashups of English and Hindi songs. His videos gained instant popularity on YouTube and his fan following started to rise.
- Aksh shot to stardom after his music video of the Indian edition of “1 Guy 30 Voices” went viral on the internet. The video features Aksh showcasing his voice modulations to match the voices of some popular Indian and international artists like Lukas Graham, Sonu Nigam, Adele, and Bruno Mars. The video gained more than 3 crore views on YouTube and Facebook within a few months of its release.
- Baghla has been a part of many musical concerts like Sunburn Mumbai DVLM and YouTube Fanfest.
- He has endorsed brands like Coke, Swarovski, and Spotify.
- After Baghla’s mashup videos went viral, the Punjabi singer and rapper Badshah approached him for collaboration. In 2018, Baghla signed a contract with Afterhours Production, Badshah’s home production, to launch his debut single. In an interview, while talking about the opportunity, he said,
Signing with the biggest rapper of the time (Badshah) is an awesome feeling. I want to get my music out to the world and this is the perfect chance.”
- Aksh has featured as a guest on many TV shows like “The Drama Company.”
- His YouTube channel has more than 2.97 Million subscribers (as of 2021).
- In his spare time, Baghla loves skateboarding and riding bikes.
- Aksh has a good command of Hindi, English, and Punjabi.
- He is fond of dogs and has a pet dog named Garlic. He is often seen uploading pictures with dogs on his Instagram account.
- Aksh knows to play six different types of musical instruments like Guitar, Casio, and Piano.
- During an interview, while talking about his training in music, Aksh said,
I am not a trained singer. I just love singing and making entertaining mashups for my viewers. Internet is my biggest teacher and has taught me a lot. Only talent is not enough for an artist, one needs to focus on being interactive with one’s audience.”
- In an interview, sharing the details of his passion for creating mashups, Baghla said,
I love making Bollywood- American Pop Mashups, taking two different songs that have some kind of common thread and mashing them together to create something new that entertains everyone.”
- Aksh became a part of the First Brand Jam organised by YouTube in India in July 2018.
- In the same year, he appeared as a speaker at TEDx Hyderabad.
- YouTube sent a Gold Play Button for Aksh’s YouTube channel in November 2018. Earlier, he was awarded a Silver YouTube Play Button.