|Real Name||Alpesh Thakor|
|Profession||Politician & Social Activist|
|Political Party||Indian National Congress (INC)
|Political Journey||• On 23rd October 2017, he joined the Indian National Congress Party.
• In the 2017 Gujarat Assembly elections, he contested the Radhanpur constituency in Patan district.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Date of Birth||Year, 1977|
|Age (as in 2017)||40 Years|
|Birth Place||Endla village, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Hometown||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||On 23rd October 2017, when he joined the Indian National Congress Party.|
|Family||Father- Khodabhai Patel (a Congress leader)
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Controversies||• In September 2015, he was arrested along with many others for organizing a meeting of all OBC communities in Mehsana District.
• On 12 December 2017, he was derided on social media after he suggested that "mushrooms from Taiwan" were the secret of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's "fair complexion." "Somebody told me that Modiji has imported mushrooms from Taiwan...Each mushroom costs Rs. 80,000 and PM Modi has five every day...I was told he has had them since he was Chief Minister," remarked Mr. Thakor.
|Favourite Leader(s)||Mahatma Gandhi, B. R. Ambedkar, Vallabhbhai Patel|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Alpesh Thakor
- Does Alpesh Thakor smoke?: Not Known
- Does Alpesh Thakor drink alcohol?: No
- He was born in a Kshatriya Thakor community in the Endla village of Ahmedabad district.
- His father, Khodabhai Patel, is a Congress leader.
- In 2011, he founded the “Kshatriya Thakor Sena.”
- The name, Alpesh Thakor, emerged in Gujarat Politics for the first time in 2014, when he embarked a movement against illegal trading of alcoholic drinks in Gujarat.
- He came into the eyes of media after launching a movement to counter Hardik Patel led Patidar Reservation agitation.
- Alpesh Thakor also founded the OSS (OBC, SC, ST) Ekta Manch.
- On 23 October 2017, he joined the Indian National Congress in presence of Rahul Gandhi.
- He also contested the 2017 Gujarat Assembly Election from the Radhanpur constituency in Patan district on Congress ticket.
- In on of his rallies during the Gujarat Assembly Election, Alpesh delivered a racist statement in which he allegedly said that to obtain a fairer skin, Prime Minister Narendra Modi consumes 5 Taiwanese mushrooms daily worth 4 lakh rupees (each mushroom worth 80000 rupees).
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡