Nationality: British Indian
Wife: Medha Nanda
Age: 42 Years
|Famous For||Establishing and selling Toto’s in London & ‘Dhaba by Claridges’ and he manages Taj Dubai, Billionaire Mansion, Neat Foods, Ishvan Pharma, and Miss Tess Restaurant|
|Date of Birth||17 January 1978 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||42 Years|
|School||Modern School, Delhi|
|College/University||The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania|
|Hobbies||Playing Tennis & Football and Listening to Music|
|Relationships & More|
|Children||He has two daughters.|
|Parents||Father- Suresh Nanda
Mother- Renu Nanda
|Grandparents||Grandfather- Adm. S M Nanda
Grandmother- Sumitra Nanda
|Siblings||Sister- Sonali Nanda (elder)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sanjeev Nanda
- Sanjeev Nanda is a popular Indian businessman.
- Sanjeev Nanda is the son of former Lieutenant Commander of the Indian Navy, Suresh Nanda.
- His grandfather is former Indian Navy Admiral Sardarilal Mathradas Nanda.
- He maintains a close relationship with his sister, Sonali.
- In his school days, he was good at playing tennis.
- Before his knee injury, he represented a tennis academy in several tournaments.
- He holds a BSc in Economics, along with a dual degree in Economics and Finance.
- He completed his MBA from Institut Européen d’Administration des Affaires (INSEAD), one of the most prominent business schools in Europe.
- He has formerly worked at Barclays Capital and ANZ Grindlays Bank while he was in Mumbai.
- His first venture was a website development company which he had started with his friends.
- In 2001, he joined family business and started working as Marketing Manager at C1 India.
- Sanjeev Nanda has been serving as Director of Claridges Hotels since 2003.
- In 2008, he started Claridges Surajkund, which is now being managed by the Taj Group.
- He got engaged to his long time girlfriend Medha Bhatnagar in 2009. The couple got married in March 2010.
- Sanjeev Nanda has been associated with Toto’s Restaurant in London, UK, since 2010, as its Executive Director.
- He is also the brain behind the iconic concept of ‘Dhaba by Claridges’ which later was sold off to an investment bank.
- He was involved in getting the ‘Billionaire’ brand to Dubai by negotiating a deal with the company. A joint venture, ‘Billionaire Mansion’ was thus started.
- Apart from being a successful entrepreneur, Sanjeev Nanda is also a prominent humanitarian and social worker.
- He is best known for mobilizing women empowerment in Banjani village in Himachal Pradesh to form a self-help group named Mahila Ekta Group.
- He and his wife Medha are actively involved in the functioning of Mahila Ekta Group.