|Other name||• Andrea Hewett Facebook – Andrea Kambli
• Andrea Vinod Kambli LinkedIn – Andrea Kambli
|Nickname||Andy Facebook – Andrea Kambli|
|Known For||Being the wife of the former Indian cricketer Vinod Kambli|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-30-36|
|Date of Birth||21 April|
|School||St. Francis Xavier’s High School, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Religion||Christianity Orissa Post|
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian Facebook – Andrea Kambli|
|Tattoo||She has got a tattoo inked on her left forearm.
|Controversies||• Police Case For Torturing Maid
In 2015, an FIR was filed against Andrea and her husband Vinod for torturing their housemaid. The FIR was filed by their maid Soni Sarsal for keeping her locked for three days at their apartment in Bandra, Mumbai. In the complaint, Andrea said,
"The couple hired me two years ago to look after their child. I was hired for a monthly payment of Rs 10,000. However, Kambli and his wife did not keep up to their words and paid her salary very rarely after repeatedly I pestered them.”
The FIR was filed under the Indian Penal Code sections 34 (common intention), 342 (wrongful confinement), 504 (insult to provoke breach of peace), 506 (criminal intimidation), and 509 (word, act or gesture to insult the modesty of women). Later, Andrea refused to accept all such allegations and said that she came to know that her maid was a drug addict and therefore, decided to fire her. The Times of India
• Police Case Filed For Hitting Ankit Tiwari’s Father
In 2018, Andrea hit a man at a mall in Mumbai, unaware of the fact that the man was R. K. Tiwari, father of the Indian singer Ankit Tiwari. In an interview, while talking about the incident, she said that while she was at a mall with her husband and children, a man hit her on her back inappropriately and commented something about her. She then hit the man. She further said,
"I told him to go before something else happened. I then took my kids and went to get something to eat. But then two men came back with him and they were very boisterous and aggressive. I realised they did not come to just talk – I told them I would not talk to you if this is your attitude. Wait for my husband to come.”
Reportedly, Vinod Kambli also hit Ankit Tiwari’s father. The Indian Express
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Vinod Kambli (cricketer)|
|Marriage Date||• 8 September 2006 (court marriage)
• 3 May 2014 (church wedding)
|Marriage Place||St. Peter's Church, Hill Road, Bandra, Mumbai (church wedding)|
|Children||Son- Jesus Christiano (born on 8 October 2010)
Daughter- Johanna Christiano (born on 31 October 2014)
|Parents||Names Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Andrea Hewitt
- Andrea Hewitt is a former Indian model. In February 2023, Andrea made headlines for filing an FIR against her husband Vinod Kambli for hitting her on the head after getting drunk.
- She started her career as a model, and she has been featured as a model in various print advertisements and photoshoots.
- Her husband Vinod Kambli once shared that Andrea was the first model to appear in an advertisement for the jewellery brand Tanishq.
- Later, she started working as a beauty consultant in Mumbai.
- She enjoys travelling, listening to music, and playing chess in her leisure time.
- According to her Facebook account, her favourite quote is,
Confused them with your silence and amaze them with your actions !!”
- Andrea is a dog lover, and she owns a pet dog.
- She regularly workouts at a gym to maintain her fitness.
- On 3 February 2023, she filed an FIR against Vinod Kambli under the IPC sections 504 (insult) and 324 (willful infliction of harm with dangerous weapons) for hitting on her head with a cooking pan. The Times of India According to her complaint,
On 3rd Feb around 1 pm, my husband Vinod Kambli under ready influence of alcohol was abusing me in front of my two kids. That is when I told him not to abuse. He lost his temper and threw broken handle of a frying pan on my head. I suffered injuries. He also ran behind to hit with a bat. My son intervened, but he was abusive against us. I left the house and took treatment at Bhabha Hospital.”