Christian Betzmann Height, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More
|Profession(s)||Travel Vlogger, YouTuber|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 189 cm
in meters- 1.89 m
in feet & inches- 6’ 2”
|Eye Colour||Hazel Grey|
|Hair Colour||Medium Ash Blonde|
|Date of Birth||18 June 1991 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||30 Years|
Note: In February 2021, he announced that he had accepted Islam.
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Hello! Pakistan|
|Controversy||In November 2020, Christian Betzmann's girlfriend, Zoya Nasir, was slammed by her fans and followers for wearing a figure-hugging Halloween costume and embracing western cultural norms.INCPAK
Reportedly, on 1 November 2020, Christian Betzmann uploaded a picture on his Instagram account alongside Zoya who was wearing a figure-hugging Halloween costume. Hence, the Pakistani actress became the target of audience brutality and hate speech in the comment section of the Instagram picture for wearing an indecent outfit that did not qualify the standards of decent clothing of some religious fanatics in Pakistan.
As the comments began to pile up, Christian put an end to the intensifying negativity by posting a comment that read “For all religious opinions make sure to mention your concerns in your next prayers – HATE COMMENTS WILL BE BLOCKED!.”
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Lani DeKaste (2016-2017) Facebook
• Zoya Nasir (Pakistani Actress and Beautician); ex-girlfriend INCPAK
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Marina Betzmann
|Siblings||Brother- Daniel Betzmann
Some Lesser Known Facts About Christian Betzmann
- Does Christian Betzmann drink alcohol?: Yes
- Christian Betzmann is a German travel vlogger who has travelled across more than forty countries. He is also a social worker who volunteers for various philanthropic projects across different countries while shooting vlogs for his YouTube channel ‘Betzmann Vlogs.’
- Since his teenage days, Christian Betzmann was fond of photography. In an interview, he said,
I always had passion for photography. I started uploading pictures on Instagram simply taken by my phone which slowly transitioned to stories which ultimately led me to create videos.”
- In 2017, he moved to London, United Kingdom.
- Later, In 2018, he moved from London to Thailand where he taught English to local children as a volunteer for three months in a school in Lop Buri.
- Thereafter, in the same year, he launched ‘Asia Lightroom Preset Collection 18,’ a software application that included eight preset filters and other customization tools for editing pictures. Fifty percent of the revenue that he earned from the sale of his software was donated by him to his volunteer projects.
- Apart from being a philanthropist, Christian Betzmann is also an animal lover. In 2019, he uploaded a video on his YouTube channel in which he introduced his fans and followers to an animal shelter ‘Animal Aid India’ based in Udaipur. In the video, he showcased how volunteers from all over India rescue and provide aid to several abandoned street animals.
- Christian Betzmann has travelled across more than forty countries, and Australia is his favourite country. In an interview, he said,
I have lived in Australia for over three years and it was by far the best time of my life. This continent is full of amazing people and so diverse in nature that I would settle down there if I had the chance!”
- In February 2018, while he was working as a swimming coach in Bangkok, he started his YouTube Channel ‘Betzmann Vlogs.’ Thereafter, he uploaded various travel vlogs, 20 dollar challenge videos, and other random vlogs on his YouTube channel.
- In an interview, he revealed that he started vlogging after his photography was appreciated by two guys who were sharing the room with Christian while he was backpacking in Cambodia. He said,
It all started when I was backpacking in Cambodia. Two guys from the hostel were admiring my photography and told me to use Instagram. Once Instagram released the story function I got pretty much hooked into the video format which lead me to start my YouTube channel.”
- In 2020, he established his own clothing brand ‘Betzmann Apparel.’
- His Pakistani fans call him ‘Gora,’ which means ‘White.’ He proudly owns the name, and he also refers his followers as ‘Gora Gang’ in his social media posts.
- In May 2021, she called off her engagement with Christian Betzmann on the pretext of the latter’s insensitivity towards her country, religion, and culture. In a post, Betzmann wrote,
Sharing something which is all over mainstream media won’t make any difference. Stop feeling guilty for others when you’re littering your own country, not helping your own people and community.”
Later, Zoya announced her decision to call off her relationship with Betzmann through a post. In the post, she wrote,
It’s with a heavy heart I’m announcing that Christian Betzmann and I are no longer engaged to be married. His sudden change in stance towards my culture, my country, my people and insensitivity towards my religion has lead me to take this difficult and irrevocable decision.”