Mriganka Singh (Politician) Age, Caste, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More
|Real Name||Mriganka Singh|
|Political Party||Bhartiya Janta Party
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Date of Birth||Year 1959|
|Age (as in 2017)||58 Years|
|Birth Place||Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Kairana, Shamli district, Uttar Pradesh|
|School||Arya Kanya Pathshala
Holy Angels School, Muzaffarnagar
|College/University||Sophia Girls' College, Ajmer
Chaudhary Charan Singh University (Formerly Meerut University)
Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana
|Educational Qualification(s)||B.A. in Sociology and History (1977)
M.A. in History (1980)
Bachelor's degree in Education (B.Ed.)
|Family||Father- Hukum Singh (died 2018)
Mother- Late Rewati Singh (died 2010)
Sister- 4 (Name Not Known)
|Hobbies||Reading & Travelling|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||Year 1983|
|Children||Son- Shivendra Singh (Lawyer)
Daughters- 3 (Name Not Known)
|Net Worth||₹ 2 Crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mriganka Singh
- Does Mriganka Singh smoke?: No
- Does Mriganka Singh drink alcohol?: No
- Mriganka Singh was born in Meerut and did her initial schooling from Kairana city of Shamli district in Uttar Pradesh.
- Her father was an MLA from Kairana Constituency of Uttar Pradesh, and after him in 2017, she was also got nominated for assembly elections from the same constituency, but lost by twenty-one thousand votes.
- In the early 1970s, girls were not much encouraged to receive education, but as she was very much dedicated towards her studies and also a brilliant student, her father supported her, and she had managed to complete her Bachelor’s degree of Education (B.Ed.) from Maharishi Dayananda University, Rohtak.
- Once, she had also managed to clear the preliminary stage of Civil service examination in her first attempt, but could not succeed in Mains. However, she continued to prepare and soon got succeeded in the Provincial Civil Services (PCS) examination.
- After clearing PCS examination, she wanted to go for administrative services, but due to some reasons, she had to let go of the opportunity.
- Being a social worker, she had always made people aware of the power of education and encouraged parents in rural areas to send their children, especially a girl child, to schools.
- She had also established a chain of five private schools named, Dehradun Public School, which is providing quality education to over 2000 students and also providing employment to the staff of more than 700 employees.
- In 1999, her husband, Sunil Singh, who was a famous businessman died off in a tragic car accident. He is survived by his three daughters and a son.
- She has always spread awareness regarding women education in the society and had set an example by guiding her daughters to choose diverse career options for their lives. As a result, her eldest daughter is a Lawyer, the second daughter is an Engineer and the younger daughter is a Doctor.
- In 2017, during her election campaign in Kairana, her father had always supported her decisions and guided her towards active politics.