- After completing his studies, Anirudh Tanwar started working as a commercial pilot, but he left the job in 2012 to pursue his career in acting.
- After that, he joined the acting classes of Barry John in Mumbai.
- He is also trained in acting from National School of Drama in New Delhi and The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute in New York City.
- Anirudh has also done street theatre in Banaras.
- He made his acting debut in 2018 by playing the role of Rishi Kapoor‘s son Kabir Mathur in Netflix’s film ‘Rajma Chawal.’
- Before making his acting debut, Anirudh had worked as an executive producer for the film ‘Parched’ (2015) and as a producer for the film ‘Te3n’ (2016).
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography