|Profession||Journalist (News Anchor)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Date of Birth||30 June|
|Birthplace||Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|School||• Daly College, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
• Cambridge International, Indore
|College/University||Manipal Institute of Technology, Karnataka
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Engineering from Manipal Institute of Technology, Karnataka (2008- 2012)  LinkedIn|
|Political Inclination||Bharatiya Janata Party Instagram|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Dilip Bhandari (Retired police officer)
Mother- Rajni Bhandari
Sister- Shubhra Bhandari, Shilpa Bhandari
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pradeep Bhandari
- Pradeep Bhandari is an Indian Journalist and Chief Executive Officer at Jan Ki Baat, a digital media platform.
- He was born and brought up in Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- After completing his graduation in 2012, he attended Takshashila Institution where he did a 12-week course in Economic Reasoning and Public Policy Analysis.
- In 2012, he did an internship as a digital design engineer in Texas Instruments Company.
- In the same year, he participated and won the extracurricular activity of Model United Nations.
- He opened a company, Orange Revolution, in Bengaluru in 2012. In the same year, he also worked in ST-Ericsson Company as a design engineer; however, he left this company after nine months.
- In 2014, he became a part of the IIM Ahmedabad’s My Parliament Team.
- In 2013, he worked as the Youth Wing Coordinator with Thalassemia And Child Welfare Group in Indore. This NGO was founded by his mother, Rajni Bhandari, in 1996.
- In 2014, after getting inspired by the appeal of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, he started teaching at Pink Flower Public School Indore; moreover, one of his students secured the first rank in Madhya Pradesh.
- In 2016, he started a digital media platform, Jan Ki Baat, and he became its Chief Executive Officer.
- In 2018, he appeared in the ABP News debate TV show Samvidhan Ki Shapath.
- In 2019, he published a book, Modi Mandate 2019: Dispatches from Ground Zero.
- In 2020, he became popular after his reporting on Sushant Singh Rajput‘s death case. He was noticed for his unusual reporting style.
- In 2020, when he was reporting outside the NCB Office in Mumbai, he was attacked by some fellow news reporters.
जानते है महाराष्ट्र में सच बोलने की क़ीमत क्या है?
कार्टेल के नामी-गिरामी चेहरे जैसे-जैसे एक्सपोज़ हो रहे है, उनका ग़ुस्सा और बढ़ता जा रहा है।जब पुलिस से भी काम नहीं बना तो आज NDTV और ABP के गुंडे पत्रकारों को मेरे पास हाथपाई करने भेज दिया। लेकिन मैं टूटने वालों में से नहीं हूँ। pic.twitter.com/z2fvH2KkUK
— Pradeep Bhandari(प्रदीप भंडारी) (@pradip103) September 24, 2020