|Profession(s)||Actress, Theatre Artist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 100 kg
in pounds- 220 lbs
|Debut||Film (Punjabi): Hashar (2008)
Film (Hindi): Yamla Pagla Deewana: Phir Se (2018)
|Awards||• Virasat International Punjabi Film Award
• Punjabi Film Award 2008
|Date of Birth||18 March 1975|
|Age (as in 2018)||43 Years|
|Birthplace||Amritsar, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Amritsar, Punjab, India|
|Hobbies||Cooking, Listening to Music, Reading Books, Writing Scripts, Poems, and Articles|
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||Hardeep Gill (Actor)|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Food(s)||Lemon Chicken, Masala Chicken, Paranthy|
|Favourite Actors||Paresh Rawal, Sohail Ahmed|
|Favourite Actresses||Sonam Bajwa, Simi Chahal, Mandy Takhar, Samina Peerzada|
|Favourite Singers||Gippy Grewal, Sunanda Sharma, Ninja, Amrinder Gill, Jagjit Singh, Sain Zahoor|
|Car Collection||Toyota Fortuner|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anita Devgan
- Anita Devgan is a well known Punjabi TV & Film actress and also a famous theatre artist, who is well known for her comedy.
- She started doing theatres in 1992.
- Anita is one of those theatre artists who still take part in Punjabi ‘Nukkad Nataks’ and stage plays.
- She started her acting career as a Punjabi TV actress.
- She has appeared in the TV serials like ‘Loori’, ‘Panchani’, ‘Hakeem Tara Chand’, etc.
- Anita did her debut movie ‘Hashar’ along with her husband Hardeep Gill and has also worked with him in many movies and theatre plays.
- She gave brilliant performances in the Punjabi movies like ‘Jatt & Juliet’, ‘Jatt & Juliet 2’, ‘Angrej’, ‘Bambukat’, ‘Manje Bistre’, ‘Rabb Da Radio’, ‘Kurmaiyan’, etc.
- Anita usually plays mother’s role and popularly termed as a ‘Punjab’s Favourite Bebe’ in the Punjabi Film Industry.
- She is a dog lover.