Age: 29 Years
Marital Status: Married
|Real Name||Amit Bhalla|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Song: Annd Mannd Ka Tola (2014)
Film (Actor): Channa Mereya (2017)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• PTC Punjabi Music Award for Best New Age Vocalist for the song “Oh Kyu Ni Jan Sake” (2017)
• PTC Punjabi Film Award for Best Playback Singer for the song “Hawa De Warke" (2018)
• Filmfare Award Punjabi for Best Debut Male for the film “Channa Mereya" (2018)
|Date of Birth||6 March 1991 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||Dholewal Chownk, Ludhiana, Punjab|
|College/University||Arya College, Ludhiana|
|Tattoo||Right Arm: Artist playing Algoza
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (Music Cafe Owner)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Sumit Bhalla (Younger)
|Food||Makki Di Roti, Sarson Da Saag, Kulcha|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ninja
- Ninja is a Punjabi singer and actor who rose to fame after singing the Punjabi song “Thokda Reha.”
- He was born in a lower-middle-class family in Dholewal Chownk, Ludhiana, Punjab.
- Ninja’s father owned a small music cafe in Ludhiana where Ninja used to sit and listen to Kuldeep Manak’s songs in childhood.
- He developed a great interest in music at a very young age.
- When Ninja was in class 8, he gave his first stage performance during his school function.
- Everybody, including his teachers and classmates, got so impressed by his voice that they motivated him to take part in inter school singing competitions.
- Ninja won many prizes for singing in his school days.
- Ninja was good at studies and after finishing his school education, he enrolled himself into B.Com course. However, he had to leave his degree midway; as he could not afford to pay his college fee.
- Later, his friends and teachers helped him to pursue his graduation by contributing for his college fee.
- Ninja made his singing debut in 2014 with the song “Annd Mannd Ka Tola.”
- His breakthrough came with the song was “Thokda Reha.”
- He has sung many popular Punjabi songs, including “Challa (Dushman),” “Jattan Da Putt Mada Ho Gya,” “Oh Kyu Ni Jaan Ske,” “Gal Jatan Wali,” “Aadat,” and “Pindaan Wale Jatt.”
- In 2017, he made his acting debut by featuring in the Punjab film, “Channa Mereya.”
- Subsequently, he appeared in the Punjabi films, “High End Yaariya,” “Ardab Mutiyara,” “Doorbeen,” and “Zindgi Zindabad.”
- Apart from singing and acting, Ninja has also appeared as a judge in the Punjabi singing reality show “Aawaz Punjabi Di.”
- He has also made many live performances in India and abroad.
- In his college days, Ninja worked part time in Vodafone as a team leader. He used to earn Rs. 2500 per month from his job.
- During an interview Ninja shared that he was very aggressive by nature and wanted to change this behaviour.
- Before entering the Punjabi music industry, Ninja had lost 70 kg of his weight. It took him around two and a half year to do so.
- Ninja is trained in playing many traditional musical instruments like Algoze, Dilruba, Dhadd, Dhol, Gagar, Gharha, Bugchu, Chimta.
- Initially, his parents were against his decision of making his career as a singer.
- He has featured on the cover of the Glimpse Magazine.
- He loves animals and has a pet dog, Husky.
- Ninja is very particular about his fitness and visits the gym regularly.
References/Sources: [ + ]