Height: 6' 3"
Age: 21 Years
Father: Sachin Tendulkar
|Full Name||Arjun Sachin Tendulkar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 191 cm
in meters- 1.91 m
in feet inches- 6’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 36 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|International Debut||ODI- Did Not Play
Test- Did Not Play
T20- Did Not Play
U-19- On 17 July 2018 for India U-19 against Sri Lanka U-19 at Nondescripts Cricket Club Ground, Colombo
|Domestic/State & Franchise Team||• Khar Gymkhana, Mumbai
• Mumbai Indians (IPL)
|Date of Birth||24 September 1999 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||21 Years|
|School||Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai|
|Family||Father- Sachin Tendulkar (Former Indian Cricketer)
Mother- Anjali Tendulkar, Doctor
Sister- Sara Tendulkar
|Caste||Rajapur Saraswat Brahmin India Today|
|Girls, Family & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arjun Tendulkar
- He was born to Sachin Tendulkar and Anjali Tendulkar at the Breach Candy Hospital in Mumbai.
- His father, Sachin Tendulkar, is a Cricket Icon and is considered the God of Cricket.
- When he was 8 years old, his father arranged for him a Cricket Coaching Club.
- Arjun played his 1st match on 22 January 2010 at the Under-13 Tournament in Pune.
- He is a left-hand batsman.
- He is also a good bowler and in November 2011, he took 8 wickets for 22 runs playing for Dhirubhai International Public School against Jamnabai Narsee School.
- In January 2011, he played his 1st National level match at the Cadence Trophy Tournament in Pune.
- In June 2012, he scored his 1st century while playing for Khar Gymkhana in an Under-14 match at the Cross Maidan against Goregaon Centre.
- In 2014, he was selected to play in a BCCI Tournament- Under-14 West Zone leg matches.
- In July 2018, he was selected in India’s Under-19 squad for the tour of Sri Lanka.
- On 17 July 2018, the first day of the Youth Test match against the Sri Lanka U-19 team at the Nondescripts Cricket Club Ground, Colombo, Arjun claimed his maiden international wicket by dismissing Sri Lanka’s Kamil Mishara.
- On 15 January 2021, he made his Twenty20 debut when he played for Mumbai in the 2020–21 Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy against Haryana in which he figured in two matches during the tournament, picking a single wicket in each match. Coincidentally, his father’s last domestic match was against Haryana in October 2013.
- On 18 February 2021, in the IPL auction ahead of the 2021 Indian Premier League, the Mumbai Indians bought him for his base price of Rs. 20 lakh.