|Real Name||Arjun Tendulkar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 191 cm
in meters- 1.91 m
in feet inches- 6’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 36 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|Debut||ODI- Did Not Play
Test- Did Not Play
T20- Did Not Play
U-19- On 17 July 2018 for India U-19 against Sri Lanka U-19 at Nondescripts Cricket Club Ground, Colombo
|Domestic/State Team||Khar Gymkhana, Mumbai|
|Date of Birth||24 September 1999|
|Age (as in 2018)||19 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|School||Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Sachin Tendulkar (Former Indian Cricketer)
Mother- Anjali Tendulkar, Doctor
Sister- Sara Tendulkar
|Caste||Rajapur Saraswat Brahmin India Today|
|Favourite Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar|
|Girls, Family & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arjun Tendulkar
- Does Arjun Tendulkar smoke?: Not Known
- Does Arjun Tendulkar drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He was born to Sachin Tendulkar and Anjali Tendulkar at the Breach Candy Hospital in Mumbai.
- His father, Sachin Tendulkar, is a Cricket Icon and is considered as the God of Cricket.
- When he was 8 years old, his father arranged for him a Cricket Coaching Club.
- Arjun played his 1st match on 22 January 2010 at the Under-13 Tournament in Pune.
- He is a left-hand batsman.
- He is also a good bowler and in November 2011, he took 8 wickets for 22 runs playing for Dhirubhai International Public School against Jamnabai Narsee School.
- In January 2011, he played his 1st National level match at the Cadence Trophy Tournament in Pune.
- In June 2012, he scored his 1st century while playing for Khar Gymkhana in an Under-14 match at the Cross Maidan against Goregaon Centre.
- In 2014, he was selected to play in a BCCI Tournament- Under-14 West Zone leg matches.
- In July 2018, he was selected in India’s Under-19 squad for the tour of Sri Lanka.
- On 17 July 208, the first day of Youth Test match against Sri Lanka U-19 team at the Nondescripts Cricket Club Ground, Colombo, Arjun claimed his maiden international wicket by dismissing Sri Lanka’s Kamil Mishara.