Ansi Kabeer Height, Age, Death, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
|Famous for||Winning Miss South India title 2021|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-30-36|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Debut||Beauty Pageant: Lulu Beauty Fest (2018)
|Date of Birth||11 October 1996 (Friday)|
|Birthplace||Alamcode, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala|
|Date of Death||1 November 2021|
|Place of Death||National Highway stretch in between Vytilla and Palarivattom near Holiday Inn Hotel in Kerala|
|Age (at the time of death)||25 Years|
|Death Cause||Car Accident New Indian Express|
|Hometown||Alamcode, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala|
|College/University||The Marian Engineering College Kazhakoottam, Trivandrum, Kerala|
|Educational Qualification||BTech ECE (2014-2018) Mathrubhumi Marian.ac|
|Religion||Muslim Manorama Online|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Instagram- Ansi Raheem|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Unmarried|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ansi Kabeer
- Ansi Kabeer was an Indian model. She was the winner of the beauty pageants Miss Kerala 2019 and Miss South India 2021.
- She used to be one of the toppers while she was in school and college.
- She participated in modelling competition for the first time while she was in college in which she won Best Model title. In an interview, while talking about participating in the modelling competition for the first time, she said,
Then it happened. Perhaps it was her height that made her seniors select her as the show-stopper for an inter-collegiate fashion show that they organised at the college. She was adjudged the ‘best model. There was no special prize or gift voucher but I felt exhilarated.”
- Once her mother, saw the advertisement of Face of Kerala contest in Grihalakshmi magazine, and she asked Ansi to participate in it. Ansi participated in it but could not clear the final line-up round. During an interview, while talking about it, she said,
I enrolled for this competition and took part in the auditions but did not make it to the final line-up. This contest made me realise how ungroomed I was. When every other girl carried a make-up kit, all I had was an eye-liner. I did not even know how to give a good ‘introduction’. I wanted to improve and prove a point to myself.”
- In 2018, she participated in the beauty pageants like Miss Malabar and Lulu beauty fest. In both the contests, she finished as the first runner-up.
- Meanwhile, she got a job offer at Infosys, Trivandrum, Kerala as an IT Engineer. Within a few months of her job at Infosys, she participated in Miss Kerala competition in 2019 and won the title. In an interview, while talking about winning the contest, she said,
I had just joined Infosys when I applied for the Miss Kerala pageant so it was difficult to juggle it all as I had to apply for leave at each stage of the competition. I hadn’t revealed to my team that I was participating for the pageant as I didn’t know how far I would head into the competition. The auditions were tough but I wanted to participate and win the title this time. The drive to win is what kept me going.”
- She participated in the beauty contest Miss South India in 2021 and finished as the winner of the title.
- During a interview, while talking about the women in the Indian society, she said,
I am the only girl who is yet to get married in our family and girls younger than me have become mothers. It is as though marriage and bringing up kids are the only purposeful things in life. I am against this mindset and wonder why none of them have raised their voice against it. The reason why I decided to take part in the pageants is to influence other girls and help them believe in themselves.”
- In her leisure time, she loved to travel, read books, and write a diary.
- She appeared in a few TV commercials and print advertisements including Kerala Tourism, Kalyan Silks, and Maharani Wedding Collection.
View this post on Instagram
- She was a dog lover and often posted pictures with dogs on her Instagram account.
- Her last post on her Instagram account was a video of her. She uploaded the video with the caption “It’s time to go.”
- Ansi along with Miss Kerala 2019 runner-up Anjana, and two other friends named Abdul Rahman and Muhammad Asif, met with a car accident on 1 November 2021 in which Ansi and Ariana lost their lives. Whereas Abdul and Muhammed were admitted at Ernakulam Medical Centre, Kerala. According to the local police,
As per the CCTV cameras at shops in premises and the car was travelling at high speed and lost control on suddenly seeing the scooter in front.”
- Ansi’s mother could not handle the news of Ansi’s demise, and she attempted suicide by drinking poison. However, her neighbours informed the local police and took Ansi’s mother to the nearby hospital.
|↑1||New Indian Express|
|↑5||Instagram- Ansi Raheem|