Anuradha Mahindra Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More
Husband: Anand Mahindra
Age: 54 Years
Marriage Date: 17 June 1985
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Date of Birth||Year 1968|
|Age (as of 2022)||54 Years|
|College/University||• Sophia College, Mumbai
• Boston University
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Bachelor's degree in psychology from Sophia College, Mumbai
• A degree in communication from Boston University
|Address||Nepean Sea Road in Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||17 June 1985|
Divya Mahindra (creative director of Verve magazine)
Aalika Mahindra (editorial director of Verve Magazine)
|Parents||Names not known
|Other Relatives||Jorge Zapata (son-in-law)|
|Authors||Haruki Murakami Gabriel García Márquez, V.S. Naipaul|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anuradha Mahindra
- Anuradha Mahindra is an Indian editor, publisher, and Journalist. She is the founder of Verve Magazine. She is the wife of the Indian businessman Anand Mahindra.
- She met Anand Mahindra in Indore when she was 17 years old and pursuing her graduation in Psychology. At that time, Anand was making a student film there, as a project for his bachelor’s programme.
- Anand Mahindra purposed to her in a very romantic way. He gave his grandmother’s ring to Anuradha to impress her, and Anuradha considers it her favourite jewellery piece.
- Anand Mahindra took a semester off to marry Anuradha Mahindra, and later, the couple headed off to the US to study together at Boston University.
- Anuradha Mahindra is the founder, editor, and publisher of India’s first home-grown women’s luxury lifestyle monthly magazine ‘Verve.’ She founded the magazine in 1995.
- In 2000, she co-founded the magazine ‘Man’s World’ (now MW) along with Radhakrishnan Nair, a Mumbai-based journalist, and Harsh Man Rai, then the Executive Editor of Business India.
- She had also been the editor-in-chief of ‘Rolling Stone India’ publication.
- Apart from working as an editor and publisher, Anuradha Mahindra also has a working experience in the advertising world.
- She has also worked as a journalist for 12 years.
- She is a trustee of Mahindra Family Trust I.