Some Lesser Known Facts About Anusha Mishra
- Anusha was born into a middle-class family in Varanasi/Benaras
- Mishra was a very active child. She used to participate in almost all the competitions during her school and college days.
- She won the title of “Mr. & Ms. Academia” (2014) when she was in college.
- After completing her graduation, Mishra worked as a Content Writer at Eventelaan.
- Anusha Mishra started her career as a Content Writer. She worked as an Assistant Conceptualizer at Work Ventures Experiential Marketing Pvt Ltd. She, then, worked as a Content and Social Media Manager at ZoEasy and as a Creative Supervisor & Digital Marketer at Tonic Worldwide, handling brands such as Sony PIX, Sony SAB, Sony Entertainment Television, AXN and more.
- Since the age of 4, Mishra used to visit the sets of her mother’s TV shows and watch how the world of TV worked behind the camera
- While she was working at Tonic Worldwide, she was asked to audition for a role in Sony SAB’s upcoming TV serial, which she immediately grabbed. Mishra made her acting debut in 2019 with “Tera Kya Hoga Alia” in which she plays the role of ‘Alia.’
View this post on Instagram
@harshadaroraoficial FINALLY your favorite promo is out! 😂 #Repost @sabtv (@get_repost) ・・・ #TajMahal ke baad joh hai #Agra mein mashoor, aa rahi hai woh jald hi aapse milne! Dekhiye #TeraKyaHogaAlia, 27 August se, Mon-Fri raat 10 baje sirf Sony SAB par. @priyankapurohit07 @smitahoney @jhummamitra @atharv_sharma_jjhony @m_a_n_i_d_i_x_i_t @shrutishrivastavaa @kedaarshinde @gawadepushpank @yours_foodie @makeupbysanish