|Real Name||Shantanu Maheshwari|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 62 kg
in Pounds- 137 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|Date of Birth||7 March 1991|
|Age (as in 2016)||25 Years|
|Birth Place||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|School||St. Joseph’s College, Kolkata|
|College||H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||TV Debut: Dil Dosti Dance
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- 1 (Elder)
|Hobbies||Dancing, playing cricket, badminton and table tennis|
|Favourite Food||Mishti doi and street food|
|Favourite Actor||Aamir Khan and Karan Singh Grover|
|Favourite Actress||Angelina Jolie|
|Favourite Film||Pursuit of Happiness, The Legend of Bhagat Singh
|Favourite Musicians||Sonu Nigam|
|Favourite Colour||Black, blue and grey|
|Favourite Destination||Tirupati and Kashmir|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shantanu Maheshwari
- Does Shantanu Maheshwari smoke?: No
- Does Shantanu Maheshwari drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Shantanu started dancing at the age of 8, after his mother identified his talent.
- Though, he was not interested in dancing initially and wanted to be a Chartered Accountant, but as he was continuously involved with dancing, so he chose dance over his studies.
- He became popular among youth with his role as Swayam in Channel V’s dance-based show Dil Dosti Dance.
- He considers Govinda, Javed Jaffery and Prabhu Deva as his dancing inspirations.
- He loves watching tennis and is a huge fan of Roger Federer.
- His all time favourite track is Rooth Ke Humse Kabhi from the film Jeeta Wohi Sikandar.
- In 2016, he participated in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)