|Profession(s)||Actor, Dancer, Choreographer, Anchor|
|Famous Role||‘Swayam Shekhawat’ in “Dil Dosti Dance”|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|Debut||TV: Dil Dosti Dance (2011)
|Date of Birth||7 March 1991 (Thursday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||28 Years|
|Birthplace||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|School||St. Joseph’s College, Kolkata|
|College/University||H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Not known|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Playing Cricket, Badminton, and Tennis|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name not known
Mother- Name not known
|Siblings||Brother- 1 (Name not known, elder)
|Favourite Food||Mishti Doi, Street Food|
|Favourite Actors||Aamir Khan, Karan Singh Grover|
|Favourite Actress||Angelina Jolie|
|Favourite Films||Pursuit of Happiness, The Legend of Bhagat Singh|
|Favourite Musician||Sonu Nigam|
|Favourite TV Shows||Big Bang Theory|
|Favourite Song||“Rooth Ke Humse Kabhi” from the film ‘Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar’|
|Favourite Colours||Black, Blue, Grey|
|Favourite Holiday Destinations||Tirupati, Kashmir|
|Favourite Tennis Player||Roger Federer|
|Favourite Sports||Tennis, Cricket|
|Favourite Cartoon||Tom & Jerry|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shantanu Maheshwari
- Does Shantanu Maheshwari smoke?: No
- Shantanu Maheshwari was born into a middle-class family in Kolkata.
- Shantanu started dancing at the age of 8 after his mother identified his talent.
- He was good at sports in his childhood days and used to play Badminton a lot.
- At the age of 8, Maheshwari participated in the dance reality shows, “Kya Masti Kya Dhoom” and “India’s Got Talent” season 1.
- Although Shantanu was not initially interested to pursue dancing as his career, his continuous involvement in dance pushed him to choose dance as his career.
- As a child, he wanted to be a Chartered Accountant.
- Shantanu was a part of his college’s Street Soul Dance Crew (SSDC).
- Though Maheshwari is good at almost all the dance forms, he has achieved specialisation in Popping and (Liquid) Waving dance style.
- He became popular among youth with his role of ‘Swayam’ in Channel V’s dance-based show “Dil Dosti Dance.”
- He loves watching tennis and is a huge fan of Roger Federer.
- In 2016, he participated in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9 and became the second runner up of the show.
- Shantanu has also featured in a few episodic roles in TV series’ like “Yeh Hai Aashiqui,” “Bindass Naach,” “Twistwala Love,” “Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya,” and “MTV Big F Season 2.”
- He has even appeared in the music videos of songs like “Super Girl From China,” “Aaja Mahi Ve,” and “Haaye Oye.”
View this post on Instagram
Haaye Oye's most challenging but fun bit to shoot was the earphone sequence.. @elliavrram and I finally managed to make the earphones stick in after a countless number of takes! ….but the challenge was what made us enjoy the shoot even more.. Now, you guys can also be part of the fun, so all you have to do is- Grab a partner, share a pair of earphones and show us what you can do! #haayeoyetrivia #haayeoye #Haayeoyechallenge @sonymusicindia To watch Full video – Link in my bio
- Shantanu has featured in television commercials of “HP Inc.,” “Big Bazaar,” “Netflix,” and “Keventers Milkshakes.”
- Shantanu has played lead roles in ALT Balaji’s web series “XXX” and “Medically Yourrs.”
View this post on Instagram
MBBS mein surprise tests aur stress, dono ki koi kami nahi hai. #MedicallyYourrs streaming tomorrow on ALTBalaji. . . . . #ALTBalajiOriginal @ektaravikapoor @balajitelefilmslimited @nityaami.shirke @bijayanand @jayna_ruchandani @manasadhiya @priyanka.arya_ @iamkewaldasani @mayainthefilms @shrutitheactor @subharajput @crimrinal @shubhaavi @ivanrodriguesofficial @altbalaji @baljitsinghchaddha @chloejferns
- In 2019, Shantanu participated in the dance reality show “Nach Baliye” along with his girlfriend, Nityaami Shirke.
- He shares a great bond with his D3 co-star, Vrushika Mehta.
- Shantanu says that he is a shy and introvert person in his real life.
- He considers his mother as the biggest influence in his life.
- He revealed during an interview that he was a mischevious and a demanding child.
- He is a member of the dance group “Desi Hoppers” who emerged as the winners of the biggest dance reality show ‘World of Dance” in 2015 in Los Angeles.
- In 2016, Maheshwari and his crew gave a special dance performance at America’s Got Talent Season 11.
- He, along with his team, has also represented India at the Asian battleground. His team with its excellent performance stood third at the international dance championship held in Malaysia.