Some lesser known facts about Anushka Manchanda
- Does Anushka Manchanda smoke?: No
- Does Anushka Manchanda drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Anushka was part of the India’s first pop girl band Viva, which was formed in 2002.
- When she was preparing for her Suite of Assessments (SAT) exams, she wanted to go to New York for further studies, but after participating in a talent hunt reality show, she entered the singing world.
- She worked as a VJ for Channel [V] for sometime, after which she switched to playback singing and sung her first film song O Mahire from the film Manmadhan in 2004.
- In 2010, she participated in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4, but was the 1st contestant who got eliminated.
- She was the winner of the Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 2 in 2008.
- She loves doing nail art and black is her favourite.
- Apart from Hindi, she sung many songs in Tamil, Telugu and Kannada, but she didn’t has any knowledge about these languages.