Arun Verma Age, Death, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
Death Cause: Kidney Failure
Age: 62 Years
Hometown: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
|Profession(s)||Theatre Artist, Film & TV Actor, Painter, and Poet|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Debut||Film: Dacait (1987) in a supporting role
|Last Film||Tiku Weds Sheru (under production as of January 2022)|
|Date of Birth||Year 1959|
|Birthplace||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Date of Death||20 January 2022 (at 2 am)|
|Place of Death||Peoples Hospital, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Age (at the time of death)||62 Years|
|Death Cause||Kidney Failure Zee News|
|Hometown||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|School||Model Higher Secondary School, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|College/University||Government Hamidia Arts & Commerce Degree College, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||B.Com (1977-1981) Aaj Tak Facebook- Arun Verma|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Not Known|
|Parents||Father- A. L. Verma
Mother- Name Not Known (died)
|Siblings||He had three siblings.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arun Verma
- Arun Verma was an Indian film & TV actor, theatre artist, painter, and poet.
- As per his Facebook account, he was a national-level hockey champion during his college days.
- He did his training in acting in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
- Initially, he worked as a theatre artist in various theatre plays including ‘Baghro Basant’ (1981), ‘Clerk ki Mout’ (1983), ‘Matiyaa Burge’ (1984), and ‘Karant Hi’ (1984).
- He appeared in more than 80 Hindi films including ‘Khal Nayak’ (1993), ‘Nayak’ (2001), ‘Mujhse Shaadi Karogi’ (2004), and ‘Kick’ (2014).
- Arun also acted in many Hindi TV serials and web series like ‘Shukla The Tiger’ (2021).
- In his leisure time, he used to do painting and poetry.
- He had a shop ‘My Studio- The Gallery’ in Mumbai.
- After a blockage in the brain, his organs failed to function, and after a kidney failure he passed away on 20 January 2022. The news of his demise was confirmed by his nephew Amit Verma. While talking to a reporter, Amit said,
Arun ji passed away at 2.00 am today, he was admitted to Peoples Hospital, Bhopal. He had a block in his brain and slowly all his organs failed, including his lungs, and finally he succumbed to kidney failure.”
- On his demise, Uday Dahia, his friend and comedian, shared his grief on his Facebook account. Uday wrote,
It is with great sadness that I have to inform that my friend actor Arun Verma has passed away this morning in Bhopal, may God give him a place at his feet. Om Shanti Shanti Shanti….”