|Full Name||Aryaman Vikram Birla|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|International Debut||Did Not Play
|Domestic/State Team||Madhya Pradesh|
|Career Turning Point||He scored double-hundred and grabbed 10 wickets in the U-23 match of Madhya Pradesh v Chhattisgarh in Sagar and then was selected by the Rajasthan Royals to play in the 2018 IPL|
|Date of Birth||9 July 1997|
|Age (as in 2017)||20 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation (Commerce)|
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Tattoos||Left Arm- A picture
Left Wrist- An anchor with text
|Girls, Affairs & More|
|Parents||Father- Kumar Mangalam Birla (Chairman of Aditya Birla Group)
Mother- Neerja Birla (Homemaker)
Sisters- Ananya Birla, Advaitesha Birla
|Salary (as in 2018)||₹30 lakh (IPL)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aryaman Birla
- Does Aryaman Birla smoke?: Not Known
- Does Aryaman Birla drink alcohol?: Not Known
- At the age of nine, he started playing cricket.
- In order to make a career in the cricket world, he left all the luxuries of his home in Mumbai and moved to Rewa, a small town of Madhya Pradesh.
- He is a left-hand batsman and his bowling style is slow left-arm orthodox.
- Despite being brought up in an opulent and luxurious environment, Aryaman chose a simple lifestyle, after coming into cricket, for example- travelling in a non AC compartment in a train, staying in the small resorts during tours and practising in the hot atmosphere of 48 degrees C.
- He played his only first-class match, which was Madhya Pradesh v Odisha, on 25 November 2017 at Indore.
- He hit 795 runs in 6 matches (average of 79.50) in the C.K. Nayudu Trophy.
- He won “Man of the Match” award for Madhya Pradesh against Odisha (153) and Uttar Pradesh (137 and 43) in the U-23 series.