Husband: Chunky Pandey
Children: Ananya Pandey
|Profession(s)||Costume Designer, Socialite|
|Famous For||Being the wife of the Bollywood actor Chunky Panday|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Date of Birth||21 June|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai , Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||17 January 1998|
|Husband/Spouse||Chunky Panday (actor)
Daughter(s)- Ananya Panday (actress), Rysa Panday
|Parents||Father- Kewal Khosla
Mother- Chitra Khosla
Sister(s)- Prerna Khosla, Sona Khosla
|Fashion Designer||Manish Malhotra|
|TV Series||Big Little Lies|
|Travel Destination||Los Angeles|
|Book||The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho|
|Music Band||Air Supply|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bhavana Pandey
- Bhavana was born into a well-to-do family in Mumbai.
- She desired to become an actress since childhood.
- After completing her graduation, Bhavana worked as an air hostess for about a year.
- Bhavana got married to the Bollywood actor, Chunky Panday on 17 January 1998 after dating him for some time.
- After her marriage, Bhavana, along with her husband Chunky, opened a chain of health food restaurants in Mumbai.
- During the early 2000s, Bhavana worked for some luxurious fashion brands.
- In 2018, Bhavna co-founded a clothing brand “LoveGen” along with her friends Nandita Mahtani and Dolly Sidhwani.
- Bhavana, along with her husband Chunky, also owns a company called ‘Bollywood Electric,’ which hosts stage shows across India.
- She has deep faith in Lord Ganesha.
- She is fond of animals and owns a pet dog, Fudge.
- Bhavana is very active on social media and has more than 200k followers on her Instagram account.
- She revealed during an interview that her daughter, Ananya was a honeymoon baby. Bhavana further added that some people even believed that Ananya was conceived by Bhavana before her marriage with Chunky, but it was not true. India Today
References/Sources: [ + ]