Biplab Kumar Deb Age, Wife, Caste, Family, Biography & More
Age: 50 Years
Wife: Niti Deb
|Full Name||Biplab Kumar Deb|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
|Political Journey||• In 2014, he became the BJP state in-charge of Tripura.
• On 7 January 2016, he became the president of the BJP state unit of Tripura.
• On 9 March 2018, he became the Chief Minister of Tripura.
• On 14 May 2022, he resigned as the Chief Minister of Tripura. The Hindu
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||25 November 1971|
|Age (as of 2021)||50 Years|
|Birthplace||Kakraban, Udaipur, Tripura, India|
|Hometown||Kakraban, Udaipur, Tripura, India|
|School||Tripura Udaipur Govt. School, Tripura|
|College/University||Tripura University, Agartala, Tripura
University of Delhi, New Delhi
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
|Address||Residing in C/O. Tapan Dasgupta, Near Bangladesh High Commissioner Office, P.O. Kunjaban, P.S. East Agartala, Dist. West Tripura|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||17 November 2001|
|Parents||Father- Hirudhan Deb (Died)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Wife/Spouse||Niti Deb (Deputy Manager at State Bank of India)
|Children||Son- Aryan Deb
Daughter- Shreya Deb
|Car Collection||Mahindra Scorpio|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Biplab Kumar Deb
- After graduation, Biplab spent 15 years in Delhi where he did his higher studies and also worked as a professional gym instructor.
- He was associated with the ‘Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh’ (RSS) as a volunteer under K. N. Govindacharya for several years.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) politician ‘Sunil Deodhar’ mentored him.
- In 2014, he became the BJP state in-charge of Tripura.
- He later started campaigning for the elections of the ‘Tripura Tribal Areas Autonomous District Council.’
- He also got training from the member of BJP political party ‘Ganesh Singh.’
- Since 2016, he has been the president of the BJP state unit of Tripura.
- In 2017, he was involved in the defections of ‘Indian National Congress’ to ‘Bharatiya Janata Party.’
- He fought the elections from the ‘Banamalipur Assembly Constituency’ in Agartala and won it by defeating the youth leader of Communist Party of India ‘Amol Chokroborty.’ He has also done campaigning door to door on the issues of unemployment along with ‘Sunil Deodhar.’ He promised to improve it if he got elected as the Tripura Chief Minister. He also promised to implement the recommendations of 7th Pay Commission in Tripura which is beneficial for pensioners and employees.
- On 3 March 2018, BJP won the Tripura Assembly Elections and on 9 March, Biplab became the Chief Minister of Tripura state.
- He considers ‘Narendra Modi’ as his political guru.