Bray Wyatt (WWE) Height, Weight, Age, Family, Wife, Biography & More
|Real Name||Windham Lawrence Rotunda|
|Nickname||Eater of Worlds, The New Face of Fear|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Billed Height||in centimeters- 191 cm
in meters- 1.91 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 3"
|Billed Weight||in Kilograms- 129 kg
in Pounds- 285 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 49 Inches
- Waist: 36 Inches
- Biceps: 18 Inches
|WWE Debut||NXT (as Bray Wyatt): 11 July 2012
RAW: 27 May 2013
|Titles Won||• WWE Championship (1 time)
• WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship (1 time) with Luke Harper and Randy Orton
• Wrestling Observer Newsletter Best Gimmick of the Year (2013)
|Slam/Finishing move||Sister Abigail (Swinging Reverse Facebuster)
|Date of Birth||23 May 1987|
|Age (as in 2017)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Brooksville, Florida,
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|School||Hernando High School, Florida|
|College||Troy University, Alabama|
|Educational Qualifications||College Dropout|
|Family||Father- Mike Rotunda (Former Wrestler)
Mother- Stephanie Rotunda
Brothers- Taylor Michael Rotunda aka Bo Dallas (Wrestler)
Sister- Mika Rotunda
|Hobbies||Watching American Football, playing video games|
|Favorite Wrestlers||Undertaker, Jake Roberts, Papa Shango|
|Favorite Movie||Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Children||Daughters- Cadyn Rotunda, Kendyl Rotunda
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bray Wyatt
- Does Bray Wyatt smoke: Not Known
- Does Bray Wyatt drink alcohol: Yes
- Wrestling is in Bray’s blood; both his father and grandfather have been a part of this business. Thus, Bray is a 3rd generation wrestler from his family.
- In the year 2005, Bray won a state wrestling championship at his high school. Notably, he weighed more than 270 pounds (122 kg) at that time.
- Like many other wrestlers, Bray has also had an interest in American Football during his college days. He played for the College of Sequoias for two seasons following which he went to the Troy University on a football scholarship.
- Bray was pursuing a Bachelor’s degree at the university, however, he was only 27 credit hours shot when he made the bold decision of leaving the course for the sake of wrestling.
- 2014 proved to be a weird year for Bray. On one hand, his match against John Cena at the Extreme Rules PPV was named as the ‘Worst Worked Match of the Year’ by Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the same fixture, on the other hand, at Payback PPV was awarded the ‘Best Match of the Year’ by Pro-wrestling Illustrated.
- Bray has performed a number of gimmicks during his time at the WWE developmental (FCW/NXT). He began with the ring name ‘Alex Rotundo’, followed it up with ‘Duke Rotundo’ and finally transitioned to ‘Husky Harris’. Bray played another character named ‘Alex Mulligan’ for a brief period, however, the gimmick failed to make it to the FCW TV this time.
- Since Bray’s run as ‘Alex Mulligan’ was short-lived, not many people know that Alex Mulligan used the iconic Stunner as his finisher.
- Bray and his real brother, Bo Dallas, underwent training together at the FCW. The two even paired up as a team and held the FCW Tag-Team Championships twice as ‘Rotunda Brothers.’
- Interestingly, unlike other gimmicks on the roster, ‘Bray Wyatt’ is not the work of the WWE creative team and is his own creation. Inspired by actor Robert De Niro‘s character in the 1991 movie Cape Fear and former wrestler Waylon Mercy’s gimmick, ‘Bray Wyatt’ can be termed as a hybrid of the two.