Candice Pinto Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More
• Makeup artist
|Famous For||Becoming Miss Tourism International 2002
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175.26 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121.25 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• She won 'best body' at the Top Model of the World contest 2001 in Germany.
• She became Miss Fresh Face 2002.
|Date of Birth||12 March 1981 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||40 Years|
|School||Holy Cross High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||South Indian Education Society (SIES) College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Master's degree in Economics|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Candice Pinto- Instagram|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Cooking, Working out, Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||10 February 2017|
|Husband||Drew Neal (Kick-boxing champion and Personal Fitness Trainer)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Name Not Known
Sisters- • Carol
• Claudine Pinto
|Travel Destination(s)||Rome, Barcelona|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Candice Pinto
- Candice Pinto was born and brought up in Mumbai in 1981. One of her parents is from Goa and one of them is from Mangalore. While she was doing her graduation, she took part in the seventh GladRags Mega Model contest and won her first beauty pageant in 2000.
- She aspired to become an animator but chose to model over it. She also claimed that someday she would become an animator.
- After winning the GladRags, she represented India in various International Mega Model Contests and Miss Intercontinental pageant which was held in Germany in 2001.
- Candice was titled Miss Tourism International in Malaysia in 2002.
- Since then, she is seen at the events of Lakme Fashion Week and India Fashion Week and on the covers of various magazines.
- In 2013, she celebrated her birthday in between the fittings for the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week. In an interview, she said,
I’m having a working birthday in Delhi and the celebrations began last night around 11pm where all the other models created a naughty cake for out of all the sweets that were laid out on the buffet table. But later on, at 12-o-clock, they brought it my real birthday cake and sang to me. Of course, they didn’t miss the opportunity to smash it on my face!
- In 2015, she walked the ramp for Blenders Pride Fashion Week. She was also seen walking the ramp for ORRA Luxury Jewellery Show.
- In 2016, she also attended Bipasha Basu`s wedding.
- She also walked the ramp for Digital Lakmé Fashion Week 2020. The show was held online due to the coronavirus pandemic. Sharing her experience about the show, she said in an interview,
Being from Mumbai, the worst-hit city, safety was the the first thing that crossed my mind. The protocol of testing us one week before isolating us in a hotel made us agree to the show. We were excited but also scared of the situation. Digital shows require patience. These shows are shot on moving cameras and there are retakes. So it is a bit more tedious than a normal show. However, it’s great watching the show and looking at the ensembles, up close and personal.”
- Pinto started her own Youtube page where she shares her makeup looks with the audience. She also shares fitness tips, healthy skin tips etc, with her fans on Facebook. She has shared a video on Youtube where she discussed the clothes that the celebrities wear and what accessories do they use.
- Pinto believes that a person should wear clothes that suit their personality and should be comfortable and easygoing.
- She works out regularly for 30 minutes before starting her day.
- Pinto who has been modelling for twenty years talked about the digital fashion shows in an interview. She said,
In contemporary fashion shows, models have to work fast since they showcase multiple outfits in a single show. In contrast, digital shows take more time due to re-takes to ensure the team gets the perfect shot. The camera zooms in on designs and models need patience to follow instructions to suit the camera. We do miss the audience but after having done fashion shows for so many years, it doesn’t affect us.”
- Pinto got married to kick-boxing champion and personal fitness trainer, Drew Neal on February 10, 2017, in Goa at Caravela Beach Resort.
- Some of the famous models who attended her wedding were Lubna Adams, Surelee Joseph, Aanchal Kumar, Deepti Gujral, Mugdha Godse, Carol Gracias. She wore a white gown at her wedding.
- In an interview, she gave advice to the upcoming models and said,
Complete your education first. Then you can go on to do whatever you’d like!”
- In an interview, she shared what she likes in a man. She said,
I think a man’s shoes are a reflection of his soul and can tell you everything you need to know about him, right from his personal style to his cleanliness habits. If a man knows how to respect a woman, and treat her well by doing little things like pulling the chair for her or holding open the car door, he just might impress the ramp veteran.”
- She appeared on the list of India’s 50 top models 2020. Hindustan Times
- On 13th August 2021, she became a certified makeup artist after making videos on Instagram and youtube of applying makeup on herself.
- Pinto likes to cook and she often shares videos on Instagram where she shares recipes of the dishes she cooks.
|↑1||Candice Pinto- Instagram|