Age: 29 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Famous For||Heading Chandan Agarwal & Co (Chartered Accountants) Firm and being the CEO of Pragyan International University|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Date of Birth||5 January 1990|
|Age (as in 2019)||29 Years|
|School||Cambridge University, U.K.|
|College/University||• Calcutta University, India
• Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
|Educational Qualification(s)||• O Levels under Cambridge University, U.K.
• A Levels under Cambridge University, U.K.
• B.Com (Accounting and Finance) under Calcutta University, India
• CA (Chartered Accountancy) under Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
|Hobbies||Driving, Listening to Music and Reading|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Dr. Suresh Kumar Agarwal
Mother- Anita Agarwal
Sister(s)- Neha and Isha Agarwal
|Favourite Actress||Alia Bhatt|
|Favourite Sports||Cricket, Football|
|Favourite Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar|
|Favourite Football Player||Lionel Messi|
|Favourite Football Club||FC Barcelona|
|Favourite Newspaper||The Economic Times|
|Cars Collection||Mercedes, Audi, Toyota, Honda, Hyundai|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chandan Agarwal
- Chandan excelled in sports during his early school days. He stood first in a racing competition at the age of 6.
- He has undergone training in Yoga, Meditation, and Spirituality.
- Chandan excelled in studies from an early age and regularly was a class-topper.
- He was nominated for the School President owing to his popularity among his batchmates and teachers.
- Chandan was known to be one of the most politically correct and neutral individuals and was never at loggerhead with fellow batchmates or teachers.
- He completed his Class Xth (O Levels) with majors in both Science and Commerce and was an Asian topper.
- Chandan was the recipient of Keynes Scholarship under Cambridge University for excellence in Economics, Accounting, and Business Studies.
- He completed his Class XIIth (A Levels) with straight “A”s.
- Chandan completed his under-graduation in Accounting and Finance with First Division and First Class under Calcutta University.
- He completed his Chartered Accountancy at the early age of 22, with Letter Grades in Financial Analysis and Taxation (scoring over 90 each).
- Chandan was one of the youngest Chartered Accountants at the time of its completion.
- He was the recipient of many Scholarships in US Universities for his under-graduation, but chose to complete it under Calcutta University and pursue Chartered Accountancy simultaneously.
- Chandan is the CEO of Pragyan International University, Ranchi, a Private University approved by UGC, Govt of India, established by Pragyan Foundation, his family Trust.
- His father is a Homeopathic Doctor and his two sisters are both Chartered Accountants. His mother is a homemaker.
- Chandan was the recipient of Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Award for Social and Community Service in 2018.
- He is currently sponsoring the education of close to 100 school children annually through various Trusts and Foundations that he regularly donates to.