|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34|
|Debut||Music video: Nakhre Da Mull (2018)
Film: Darklight (2019)
TV: Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 (2020)
|Awards||• Won the Indian Princess title in 2014
• Won Miss Gintell Fitness award in 2015
• Won Dream Girl of the Year International award in 2015
|Date of Birth||23 December|
|Birthplace||Gohar village, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh|
|Hometown||Gohar village, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh|
|School||She did her schooling in Chandigarh|
|College/University||She did her engineering in Chandigarh.|
|Educational Qualification||• Engineering in electronics and communications The Times of India
• MBA in marketing The Times of India
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Gulabchand Sharma (engineer)
Mother- Name not known
|Siblings||She has an older brother and sister. Her brother is an engineer.|
|Actor||• Shah Rukh Khan
|Fashion Designer||• Manish Malhotra
• Sabyasachi Mukherjee
|Car Collection||Honda City|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chandni Sharma
- Chandni Sharma wanted to become an actress since childhood. She used to participate in extracurricular activities in school and college including skits, dance, plays, and more.
- She was the only Indian model to walk in New York Fashion Week in 2016. She walked the ramp for the Indian fashion designer Archana Kochhar.
- In an interview, she revealed that she did not want to become a model, but she had to start modelling to pursue her dream of becoming an actress.
- She has worked with the Indian clothing brand Bunaai.
- She worked in the music video for the 2019 song ‘Kaleere’ by Ahen. In the same year, she appeared in the music video of the song ‘Jaguar,’ by Ankit Rajput and Sandy Nayak in which she performed with Jay Bhanushali. She was cast in a musical film, ‘Adhoore Adhoore’ by Shree D and Aakanksha Sharma released in August 2019, in which she was cast opposite Shakti Arora.
- She played the role of Saina in her debut film ‘Darklight’ released in 2019. ‘Darklight’ was screened at multiple film festivals including Montgomery International Film Festival 2019, Asian Film Festival Barcelona 2019, and Kolkata International Film Festival 2019.
- Her first paycheck was of Rs 10,000, which she received after working in the music video for a Punjabi song. She went shopping with that money.
- In 2021, she played the role of Ishani Raisinghania in ‘Ishq Mein Marjawan 2: Naya Safar,’ which was released on Voot Select. She appeared in a lead role as Akanksha Awasthi in Sony TV’s drama series ‘Kaamnaa’ released in November 2021.
- In an interview, she revealed that she wanted to debut as an actress by acting in a Tollywood film, opposite actor Mahesh Babu.
- She is trained in multiple dance forms including Kathak, salsa, hip-hop, and Bollywood.
- Honda City was her first car, which she received as a present in a beauty pageant.
- She has also learned horse riding.
- She often listens to old Hindi songs.
- In an interview, she revealed that she has a belly piercing.
- Her first acting audition was for STAR One’s TV show ‘Geet- Hui Sabse Parayi,’ which was released in 2010.
- She did her first TV commercial with actress Hema Malini.
- In an interview, she revealed that her mentor is Hema Malini.
- While talking about her first job, in an interview, she revealed that when she was studying in college in Chandigarh, the cast and crew of the 2007 film ‘Namaste London’ was in Chandigarh to shoot the film; Chandni and her hostel friends were taken to the shooting location, and each was paid 500 rupees for acting as a crowd.
- Her first International trip was to Bangkok, Thailand. She went there for training for a beauty pageant.
- In an interview, Chandni revealed that she never watched TV serials while growing up and now, she is popular after working in a TV serial, she said,
I realised the popularity of television when I did my first show. In Ishq Mein Marjawan, I played the role of a vamp. And then people used to ask my family members whether I was like that in real life too! When I was growing up I may not have watched television, but I could see that my mother loved watching the shows. When I started going to college in Chandigarh, I got inclined towards Korean drama series.” The Times of India
- In an interview, during the ‘What’s in Your Bag’ segment, she revealed that she would like to invade Malaika Arora‘s handbag to find out what she uses to keep her skin youthful.
- In an interview, when she was asked about which one thing she would like to take if she was stranded on an island then she would take sunscreen.
- According to her, her style icons are the Kardashian sisters, Beyoncé, Jennifer Lopez, and Malaika Arora.
- Chandni often consumes alcohol.