Chef Venkatesh Bhat Age, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
Age: 41 Years
Wife: Shobhita Bhat
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||15 September 1980 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||41 Years|
|Birthplace||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|School||Sir M Venkatasubba Rao Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Chennai|
|College/University||• Asan Memorial, Chennai
• Cornell University, New York
• Nanyang Technology University, Singapore
|Educational Qualification(s)||• A course in Catering
• Post Graduation in General Management The Hindu
|Food Habit||Vegetarian The Hindu|
|Address||GN Chetty Road, T Nagar, Chennai, India, 600017|
|Relationships & More|
Daughter- Radha Neelanjana Bhat
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Radha Bhat (died in a train accident in 2001)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chef Venkatesh Bhat
- Venkatesh Bhat is an Indian hotelier and chef.
- He grew up in a middle-class family in Chennai.
- Bhat was not so good academically and failed 4 times in different classes in his school days. Facebook- Vankatesh Bhat
- After completing his post-graduation, Venkatesh started working as a chef at Hotel Chola Sheraton (now, known as My Fortune), Chennai. He worked there for around two years.
- Thereafter, he joined Taj Coromandel, Chennai, as a management trainee in hotel operations and kitchen management. In 1998, he was promoted to the position of sous chef.
- In 2001, he joined The Leela Palace in Bangaluru as an executive sous chef and resigned from there as a corporate chef in 2006.
- Bhat launched Billionsmiles Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. in 2007. Under his venture, he started restaurants like South Indies, Up South, and Bon South in Bangalore.
- In 2012, Venkatesh joined The Accord Metropolitan Hotel and as of 2021, he is the CEO of the hotel.
- In 2014, Bhat appeared as a chef in the Tamil cooking reality TV show “Samayal Samayal with Venkatesh Bhat.”
- He has also appeared in the TV shows “Cook with Comali” (2019) and “Cooku with Kirikku” (2021).
- Vankatesh started a YouTube channel “Venkatesh Bhat’s Idhayam Thotta Samaya” in May 2020. He uploads his cooking videos on his channel and has around 2.6 Million subscribers to it (as of 2021).
- Bhat is also the CEO of The Accord Puducherry and Highland Hotel in Ooty.
- Vankatesh is also working as a chef at Royal Indianaa Restaurant, Chennai (as of 2021).
- In his free time, Bhat likes to travel and watch films.
- He is well-versed in five languages- Tamil, Kannada, English, Tulu, and Hindi.
- Even though Bhat is a vegetarian, he is proficient at cooking non-vegetarian food.
- Vankatesh believes that he is a ‘CEO’ by day and a ‘Chef’ by evening. Facebook- Vankatesh Bhat
- He was awarded a Blacksheep Digital Award for ‘Top 10 YouTubers of 2020’ in 2021.
- His guru is Chef Nat.
|↑1, ↑2||The Hindu|
|↑3||Facebook- Vankatesh Bhat|
|↑4||Facebook- Vankatesh Bhat|