|Profession||Civil Servant (IAS officer)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Service||Indian Administrative Service (IAS)|
|Cadre||AGMUT (Arunachal, Goa, Mizoram & Union Territories)|
|Major Designation(s)||• Officer Trainee at Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie (2016)
• Assistant Secretary in the Department of Land Resources of Government of India (from 2 July 2018 to 28 September 2018)
• Assistant Collector at Puducherry
• Deputy Commissioner at Changlang district, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh (2020- Present)
|Date of Birth||10 July 1990 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||• Army School, Mathura
• St. Dominic’s Senior Secondary School, Mathura
|College/University||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi (2009-2014)|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS LinkedIn- Devansh Yadav|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Devansh Yadav
- Does Devansh Yadav drink alcohol?: Yes
- Devansh Yadav is an IAS officer of the 2016 batch of AGMUT (Arunachal, Goa, Mizoram & Union Territories) cadre.
- He grew up in a middle-class family in Mathura.
- After completing his MBBS, Devansh joined AIIMS, New Delhi, as a junior resident.
- In 2015, he appeared for the UPSC examination and cleared it, becoming an IAS officer.
- In 2016, he went to his training at Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie.
- After completing Phase II of his training, Yadav was appointed as the Assistant Secretary in the Department of Land Resources of the Government of India (from 2 July 2018 to 28 September 2018).
- He then served as the Assistant Collector at Puducherry.
- Thereafter, he was appointed as the Deputy Commissioner at Changlang district, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh (2020).
- As the Deputy Commissioner at Changlang district, Devansh worked on the following projects:
- Construction of Pre-fabricated Anganwadis
- Kengkhu: A basti model for drug de-addiction
- Successful COVID-19 vaccination campaigns
- In his free time, he likes to read books and travel.
- He is fluent in three languages- Hindi, English, and Sanskrit.
- In 2020, Devansh helped three Arunachal Pradesh students who topped the class 12 exam in Changlang district arrange funds for their graduation. The students belonged to financially weak families who could not provide for their graduation. To help them, Devansh started a crowdfunding campaign for the three on Twitter. He wrote,
It takes 2 mins to help these students realize their dream of studying in #DelhiUniversity. All 3 are district toppers & not from the financially sound background. Your contribution can help them pursue Undergrad in #DU. Just click on d link above…”
The campaign was a success, and he managed to collect more than Rs. 3 lakhs for their studies. Devansh was appreciated for his unique approach by many people.