Education: M.D. (Psychiatry)
Wife: Dr. Priyanka Goyal
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|College/University||• University College Of Medical Sciences (associated with Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital), New Delhi
• Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences, Delhi
• Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts
|Educational Qualification(s)||• MBBS from the University College Of Medical Sciences (associated with Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital), New Delhi (2004-2009)
• M.D. (Psychiatry) from the Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences, Delhi (2011-2014)
• A course in Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation from Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts (2018) LinkedIn- Dr. Praveen Tripathi
|Clinic Address||The Renowa Care, Noida, B-166, Block B, Sector 51, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Dr. Priyanka Goyal (psychiatrist in Delhi-NCR)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dr. Praveen Tripathi
- Dr. Praveen Tripathi is an Indian doctor who is specialised in adult psychiatry, sexual disorders, child psychiatry, and de-addiction.
- He was born and brought up in Delhi, India.
- He started working at the Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences, Delhi, as a psychiatrist in 2011. He worked there for almost three years, and in January 2014, he started a clinic for psychological and sexual disorders with the name ‘The Renowa Care’ in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- From 2015 to 2017, he worked as a consultant psychiatrist at Kailash Medicare & Research Centre, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. He has treated patients with psychiatric illnesses, addiction disorders, and sexual disorders.
- He is a member of renowned medical associations like the Indian Medical Association (IMA) and the American Psychiatric Association. His practising license is DMC/R/06714-Delhi Medical Council- 2011.
- Dr. Tripathi is among one of the few Indian doctors who has cleared the United States Clinical Skill examination (that evaluates a doctor’s clinical competency).
- He authored a book on psychiatry titled “Review of Psychiatry” which was published in 2020, and his book is listed among one of the best-selling psychiatry books in India, in 2020.
- Some of his research articles have been published in various national and international journals.
- He has conducted various lectures and seminars on mental awareness for students and working professionals.
- On his blog site dr.praveentripathi.com, he provides various paid courses on mental awareness.
- He is a religious person and often visits various religious places.
- He loves to read books and novels in his leisure time.
- Dr. Praveen Tripathi uploads videos on mental health awareness on his self-titled YouTube channel, and as of January 2022, he has around 754K subscribers on his channel.