Some Lesser Known Facts About Roshni Sanghvi
- Roshni Sanghvi is an Indian fitness trainer and nutritionist. She is one of the leading plant-based sports nutritionist and transformation specialists in India.
- Her fitness journey started when she had put on extra body weight. She started feeling depressed due to her increased weight, but she took it as a challenge and started focusing on getting back into the shape, and with her hard work and dedication, she successfully did it.
- She then decided to learn more about fitness and health. She did various professional certificates, including ACE Personal Trainer, Shortcut-to-Size by Jim Stoppani, and Gold’s Gym University Certification.
- She has started her fitness centre ‘RA Fitness’ and has clients from various countries.
- She is working as a director of a Bengaluru situated gym “Gold’s Gym.”
- Through her five fitness sessions, she motivates people to lose weight through one-on-one coaching. She has shared information related to health and fitness on her website roshnisanghvi.com.
- She follows a desi nutrition diet with a global twist as a medicine to maintain hormonal imbalances.
- In an interview, when she was asked what motivated her to follow such a fitness regime. She said,
Exercise has been known to cause health and happiness. I was living in New York when I got an unexpected call from home informing me that my father was ill and hospitalised. I had to move from NYC to India overnight. While my father was in the hospital for over a month, the responsibility of conducting the daily affairs of the business fell upon me. Coming from a Clinical Social-Work background I had no business acumen at that time. It was a tough couple of months. Without much support, I failed a couple of times too. Every day I would ponder if only my dad had taken better care of his health, maybe this situation would never have come. Few years down the line it made all the sense. Everything turned out for the greater good. My motivation to spread fitness comes from this incident. I believe it is the moral responsibility of every parent to stay fit and be better role models for their children.”
- Various top Indian media houses have published articles on her. Roshni Sanghvi
- She is an avid animal lover.
- She is a fitness blogger and has published various articles related to fitness on her website.
- Her social media links are:
References/Sources: [ + ]