Husband: Anup Soni (2nd Husband)
Age: 44 Years
Father: Raj Babbar
|Other Name||Juuhi Babbar Sonii Instagram|
|Profession(s)||Actress and Director|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Debut||• Hindi Film: "Kash Aap Hamare Hote" (2003)
• TV Serial: "Ghar Ki Baat Hai" (2009)
• Director- Pukar (2007), a theatrical production
|Awards||In 2010, she was awarded Ustad Bismillah Khan Yuva Puraskar for her contribution to the Indian and theatre.|
|Date of Birth||20 July 1979 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||44 Years|
|Birthplace||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||• First Marriage 27 June 2007 (Wednesday)
• Second Marriage- 14 March 2011 (Monday)
|Husband/Spouse||• First Husband- Bejoy Nambiar (writer) (m. 2007; div. 2009)
• Second Husband- Anup Soni (actor and anchor) (2011-present)
|Parents||Father- Raj Babbar (Actor, Politician)
Mother- Nadira Babbar (Theatre actress)
|Children||Son- Imaan (from second husband, born in 2012)
• Arya Babbar
• Prateik Babbar
Some Lesser Known Facts About Juhi Babbar
- Juhi Babbar is an Indian actress, who is the daughter of Bollywood actors Raj Babbar and Nadira Babbar.
- She made her Bollywood debut with Kash Aap Hamare Hote (2003) alongside Sonu Nigam; however, both film and her acting failed to earn acclaim.
- In 2005, she made her Punjabi film debut with Yaaran Naal Baharan alongside Jimmy Shergill.
- In 2009, she appeared in an Indian sitcom, Ghar Ki Baat Hai, produced by Shah Rukh Khan‘s Red Chillies Idiot Box, in which she played the role of Radhika Yagnik, a homemaker.
- She mentors budding actors to make them learn acting skills. She has also conducted many acting workshops including the one for the customers of the Bank of Mauritius, where she taught acting to many CEOs of various multi-national companies.
- Juhi manages Ekjute Theatre Group along with her mother, nadira babbar.
- Every year, during the Diwali holiday, she organizes acting workshops for children.
- Juhi Babbar had trained Mahesh Manjrekar‘s daughter Saiee Manjrekar before Saiee made her Bollywood debut with Dabangg 3.
- Juhi met Anup Soni, an Indian actor and anchor, for the first time during a theatrical production. Soon, they started dating each other, and on 14 March 2011, they got married to each other in a secret wedding ceremony. It was the second marriage for both; Anup was married to Ritu, while Juhi was married to writer Bejoy Nambiar.
- Juhi made a comeback in acting with Neeraj Pandey’s film Aiyaary (2018) in which she played the role of Manoj Bajpayee‘s wife.
- Juhi Babbar is an avid dog lover, and she often shares pictures of her pet dog on social media.