Dytto (Dancer) Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Biography & More
Age: 21 Years
Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dytto
- Does Dytto smoke?: Not Known
- Does Dytto drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She was born in Florida and is popularly known as “The Barbie Girl”.
- Dytto grew up in Atlanta, Georgia, US.
- When Dytto was just two-and-a-half year old, she started learning gymnastics and she began to learn dance at the age of 12.
- Prior to becoming a professional drop dancer, she was a cheerleader and a gymnast. In 2014, she created her YouTube channel and uploaded her first video “Barbie Trap Girl Remix.” The video earned her recognition. Talking about the video, she says- “My mom filmed it, and it was very out of focus. It was really dark and in a parking garage of our apartment. I edited it in iMovie, so there are some pretty good cross dissolves in there.”
- Subsequently, she started uploading her videos on YouTube, which were made at the basement studio build by her father.
- Dytto has more than 2 million subscribers on her YouTube Channel.
- She is popular for her Tutting, Animation, Slow Motion, and Robotic Dance.
- In 2015, she participated in World of Dance (WOD): an international urban dance competition. During the show, she performed her famous ‘Barbie Girl’ dance, which increased her popularity internationally.
- she was honoured by “World of Dance (WOD)” as the ‘Breakthrough Performer of the Year’ in 2016.
- In 2017, she made a special appearance in the Indian dance reality show- Dance Plus season 3.
- She has even performed on the famous talk show “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”
- She also runs a YouTube Channel with more than 1.3 million subscribers.
- She has appeared in films like “Life of the Party (2018),” “AXI: Avengers of Extreme Illusions (2011)” and “Monsterz (2015).”
- Dytto has a deep faith in the Chinese philosophy of Yin and Yang.
- She loves every dish made up of rice.
- She is professionally trained in many dance forms: contemporary, tap, hip-hop & jazz.
- She has Ichthyophobia (a phobia of fishes).
- She is a genuine dog lover and owns a pet dog Jiffpom.
- She doesn’t like swimming.