|Real Name||Faisal Khan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Date of Birth||3 August 1966|
|Age (as in 2017)||51 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Debut||Film: Pyar Ka Mausam (1969)|
|Family||Father- Late Tahir Hussain (Film Producer)
Mother- Zeenat Hussain
Brother- Aamir Khan (Elder, Actor)
Sisters- Farhat Khan and Nikhat Khan (Film Producer and Fashion Designer)
|Controversy||• In 2007, Faisal was missing for two days and he had filed a case against his brother Aamir Khan for captivating him in the house.|
|Favourite Actress(s)||Hema Malini, Manisha Koirala|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Faisal Khan
- Does Faisal Khan smoke?: Not Known
- Does Faisal Khan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Faisal Khan is a former Bollywood actor and younger brother of Bollywood star Aamir Khan.
- His father Tahir Hussain was from Bhopal while his mother was from Banaras but his ancestors were from Shahabad (near Hardoi), Uttar Pradesh.
- He is from freedom fighters family background and he is a descendant of former President of India Dr. Zakir Hussain.
- He got fame in 2000, from the movie ‘Mela’ in which he appeared alongside his brother Aamir Khan and Twinkle Khanna.