|Real Name||Ridhima Pandit|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 5"
|Weight||in Kilograms- 50 Kg
in Pounds- 110 lbs
|Date of Birth||25 June 1990|
|Age (as in 2017)||27 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Sociology and Event Management|
|Debut||TV Debut: Bahu Hamari Rajnikant (2016)|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Sister- 1 (Elder)
|Hobbies||Singing, dancing, reading|
|Favourite Food||Ice-cream, Junk food|
|Favourite Actor||Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar, Hrithik Roshan, Ranbir Kapoor, Vin Diesel, Boman Irani|
|Favourite Actress||Rekha, Sridevi, Hema Malini, Katrina Kaif, Raveena Tandon|
|Favourite Film||Bollywood: Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Kal Ho Na Ho
Hollywood: Notebook, Queen and Fashion
|Favourite Director||Imtiaz Ali|
|Favourite TV Shows||American: Desperate Housewives|
|Favourite Musician||Arijit Singh, Vasuda Sharma, Jeffrey Iqbal, Demic, Tochi Raina, Ash King|
|Favourite Authors||Paulo Coelho, Gillian Flynn|
|Favourite Restaurant||The Protein Bake Shop, The XVII Tea Room, Barbeque Nation, in Mumbai|
|Favourite Destination||Dubai, San Francisco|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Eshaan Roshan (Assistant Director, Son of Rajesh Roshan, Cousin of Hrithik Roshan)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ridhima Pandit
- Does Ridhima Pandit smoke?: No
- Does Ridhima Pandit drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Ridhima was born to a Maharashtrian father and a Gujarati mother.
- Since childhood, she has a habit of imitating people in her family and her favourite actors.
- She was seen in an ad commercial with Katrina Kaif.
- She also did Asian Paints ad commercial with Rahul Dravid.
- She worked as an artist manager for Sonu Sood.
- Before entering the TV world, she did theatre plays for around 2 years in Nadira Babar’s Ekjute.
- She became popular with her role as Sonakshi in Life OK’s comedy serial Bahu Hamari Rajnikant.