|Real Name||Bhavneet Chatrath|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-32|
|Date of Birth||18 November 1989|
|Age (as in 2018)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|School||MGN Public School, Jalandhar|
|College/University||Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
DAV Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jalandhar
|Educational Qualification||MBA in Finance|
|Debut||TV: Hans Baliye (2009)|
|Family||Father- Name Not Known (Businessman)
Mother- Name Not Known (Homemaker)
Sister- Harleen Chatrath (Younger)
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Film(s)||Punjabi: Love Punjab
Hollywood: The Hangover, Frozen, The Mask
|Favourite Singer(s)||Neha Kakkar, Richa Sharma, Bilal Saeed, Enrique Iglesias, Babbal Rai, Justin Bieber, Sharry Mann, Jasbir Jassi|
|Favourite TV Show(s)||The Kapil Sharma Show, Bigg Boss|
|Favourite Book||A Message from God: A 12-Year Old Boy's Experience in Heaven by Aldo McPherson and Retha McPherson|
|Favourite Restaurant||Cappuccino Blast in Aishbagh, Lucknow|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Kapil Sharma (Actor, Comedian)
|Marriage Date||12 December 2018 (with Kapil Sharma)
|Marriage Place||Jalandhar, Punjab
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ginni Chatrath
- Does Ginni Chatrath smoke?: No
- Does Ginni Chatrath drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Ginni hails from an upper-class business family of Punjab.
- Ginni and Kapil Sharma first met during their college days in Jalandhar, where they used to do stand-up comedy.
- She was first seen in ‘Hans Baliye,’ a comedy show in which Kapil Sharma also participated. It is believed that both Ginni and Kapil fell in love on the sets of the show.
- She is 9 years younger than Kapil.
- In her teenage, she was obese. However, she transformed her body into a fit one after doing workouts.
- After doing ‘Hans Baliye’ she got offers of Punjabi shows and films, but she refused all the offers as she wanted to stay away from the limelight.
- She assists her father in his business in Jalandhar.
- To view the videographic representation of Ginni Chatrath‘s life, Click Here
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography